One Year After Charlottesville

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
None as far as I can see.

All just a bunch of nut cases that feel bad about themselves.
You're the one who said you saw no difference. Don't be a pusillanimous and try to backtrack now.
Honestly, I can see your point now!

In my defense, I was thinking that all these individuals were searching for purpose in a world in which they had been hurt and rejected. I did not phrase my feelings as I center my world around the emotional concepts of some stuff I'm working on. ( I am working on my 12-Steps as I mess around on here)

newfie

Yet you see no difference. Like I said anyone trying to equate those two hate groups with BLM is a friend**ng idiot at best.

anyone who cries about race as much as your people do is also one. will your people ever stop the whining and just get on with living like the rest of the immigrants that came here?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You're the one who said you saw no difference. Don't be a pusillanimous and try to backtrack now.
Honestly, I can see your point now!

In my defense, I was thinking that all these individuals were searching for purpose in a world in which they had been hurt and rejected. I did not phrase my feelings ( I am working on my 12-Steps as I mess around on here) as I center my world around the emotional concepts of some stuff I'm working on.
Regardless, Hit me you can't hurt me suck my kiss as Red Hot Chili Peppers says.

newfie

38801596_1785474171567514_8779165774410416128_n.jpg

newfie

Don't be a pusillanimous, own your present and future of the republican :censored2: party.

you realize nothings changed. Your party started the KKK to keep blacks in line and today its the DNC doing so. And that would not happen if those who lived in the masters house didnt help the old white plantation owners of the DNC keep the rest in line

kanye-branco_large.jpg

newfie

approximately 2 dozen white nationalists showed up in DC today. thats your bogey man. thats what the white liberal leadership wants to keep you outraged about so you'll keep voting for the democrats.

the KKK is not :censored2: in todays world. they cant hurt you. the divisive politics of your liberal leadership is hurting you every day . thats your KKK

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t like democrats.

Historically the party of racism and race bating, even to this day.

Saying you don’t want illegals in your country isn’t racist, pointing out there are criminals coming into our country from South America isn’t racist, saying there are large extremist muslim populations in other countries isn’t racist, travel bans on muslim countries isn’t racist, pointing out terror attacks in the UK isn’t racist, telling that guy to shut up and dribble isn’t racist, telling people to stand for the pledge isn’t racist, wanting a merit based immigration system isn’t racist, enforcing immigration policy the way it is written and been legislated from the bench isn’t racist,

I forget what else democrats scream racist at, haven’t really noticed anything of merit.

Defending some Asian woman who says inflammatory things about white people based on their race does seem a bit racist.

F

Frankie's Friend

Believe me, you do not limit it to the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't defend any of those groups ... in fact, I don't support any group.
From what I know of your mindset, I can understand that. I must honestly say I know nothing about BLM other than news clips here and there. The only thing I know is they protest killing of blacks by the police.

I know there is no reason for you to know but I side with the BLM in this respect and have broken from the otherwise fiscal conservative people on here ... I am a Libertarian with a strong liberal slant when it comes to social issues. I could never be a cop and I don't care to be around them ... not my kind of folks.

However, the issue is not the cops really but the power brokers in all the various forms of government we have in the USA.
Come on. Every cop is not your kind of folk?
There are many great folks that serve as policemen and policewomen.
Someone has to enforce the law.

And, I will add, if BLM supports criminal actions to get their message heard then that message is just a cover for retaliation and taking revenge on innocent civilians, businesses, and law enforcement for some perceived injustice to people with dark skin pigment.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Come on. Every cop is not your kind of folk?
There are many great folks that serve as policemen and policewomen.
Someone has to enforce the law.

And, I will add, if BLM supports criminal actions to get their message heard then that message is just a cover for retaliation and taking revenge on innocent civilians, businesses, and law enforcement for some perceived injustice to people with dark skin pigment.
To add to and clarify what I meant ...
I could not be a policeman because I see the world in 254 shades of gray.
Police are trained and continuously drilled on seeing the world in the other 2 of the 256 shades of gray ...
Black & White.
I try to remain a totally unknown amongst the local law and Legal people.
Just seems prudent.

bbsam

Staff member
you realize nothings changed. Your party started the KKK to keep blacks in line and today its the DNC doing so. And that would not happen if those who lived in the masters house didnt help the old white plantation owners of the DNC keep the rest in line

View attachment 206929
That thinking would make Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump, Laura Ingraham, and David Duke all Democrats.

Serf

I don’t like democrats.

Historically the party of racism and race bating, even to this day.

Saying you don’t want illegals in your country isn’t racist, pointing out there are criminals coming into our country from South America isn’t racist, saying there are large extremist muslim populations in other countries isn’t racist, travel bans on muslim countries isn’t racist, pointing out terror attacks in the UK isn’t racist, telling that guy to shut up and dribble isn’t racist, telling people to stand for the pledge isn’t racist, wanting a merit based immigration system isn’t racist, enforcing immigration policy the way it is written and been legislated from the bench isn’t racist,

I forget what else democrats scream racist at, haven’t really noticed anything of merit.

Defending some Asian woman who says inflammatory things about white people based on their race does seem a bit racist.
This guy gets it. Bravo & Welcome Aboard.