Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

It's a matter of we'll see. If people are laid off, don't have it to spend, those companies will see their profits dwindle.
They have monopolies and trillions in the bank and run the basic infrastructure for the world.

And you think they can be lower than Clinton's desired age of consent.

wilberforce15

Microsoft has enough in petty cash to buy Activision for like 100 billion.

The entire nasdaq 100 didn't have that much earnings put together in the tech bubble. It's just a total joke to compare them.

The cash flow for monopolistic big tech is going to be just fine.

vantexan

I didn't say that you did. In fact, I never addressed you about gun battles at all until You jumped in and misunderstood a conversation you weren't part of.
I have every right to express an opinion but you're so sensitive about Tesla it colors your thinking about everything. Yes, you have it all figured out and can't lose with Tesla. Good luck!

wilberforce15

I have every right to express an opinion but you're so sensitive about Tesla it colors your thinking about everything. Yes, you have it all figured out and can't lose with Tesla. Good luck!
I don't mind you jumping in.

I mind that you don't read before you jump in.

Do you admit that I only brought up gun battles in order to mock the possibility?

vantexan

I don't mind you jumping in.

I mind that you don't read before you jump in.

Do you admit that I only brought up gun battles in order to mock the possibility?
I'll admit you claimed to not have brought up gun battles at all with me but only in answer to Union Strong. When I showed you that you did, as always because you're never wrong, you started tap dancing. Let's get to the heart of the matter. You think you're superior in every way and when you get shown you're wrong your ego can't handle it. You may very well be right about all things Tesla but it's how you go about it. Grow up.

wilberforce15

I'll admit you claimed to not have brought up gun battles at all with me but only in answer to Union Strong. When I showed you that you did, as always because you're never wrong, you started tap dancing. Let's get to the heart of the matter. You think you're superior in every way and when you get shown you're wrong your ego can't handle it. You may very well be right about all things Tesla but it's how you go about it. Grow up.
I didn't claim not to have brought up gun battles. You are still lying.

wilberforce15

This guy really is illiterate. He's going to have to go back on ignore.

He quoted an 8 word sentence from me with second grade vocabulary, and he doesn't even know what it means.

wilberforce15

Um, I just did. You replied to it. Tap dancing your life away.
You quoted it and you don't know what it means.

My quote says that gun battles are not going to happen, and it is mocking anyone who pushed the idea. Goodbye.

I'm not tap dancing. I have back cramps from bending down far enough to talk to you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
A long time….
I think it’s a serious consideration.
How long does a full charge take?
Will there be a limit on your plug time if there is a line?
How far will a 10 minute charge get you?
Give me 90 dollars ( while Biden is in) and 10 minutes . I’ll fill my truck up and do my part to warm the earth.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think it’s a serious consideration.
How long does a full charge take?
Will there be a limit on your plug time if there is a line?
How far will a 10 minute charge get you?
Give me 90 dollars ( while Biden is in) and 10 minutes . I’ll fill my truck up and do my part to warm the earth.
Even if it took 15 min to get an adequate charge to get home, you’d be waiting awhile, even with twice as many chargers as a regular gas station has pumps.

vantexan

You quoted it and you don't know what it means.

My quote says that gun battles are not going to happen, and it is mocking anyone who pushed the idea. Goodbye.

I'm not tap dancing. I have back cramps from bending down far enough to talk to you.
I think your cramps means you're on your period. But thanks for not putting me on ignore long enough to tell you that.