Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

We've finally figured why you're so intent on pimping EV's and, specifically, Tesla's.
It's because you own one......

So, are you trying to convince yourself or everyone else hence making you feel assured in your decision?

I wish there were psychologists on this forum that would know the name of such a complex.

Psychologically helping.
How has it possibly taken you this long to read that I am on my second Tesla, and I've owned one of some kind for 3 years?

wilberforce15

I don't care that it runs on coal. I don't care what african kid had to dig some hole to get the precious metals.

I care that I spent 50k and if a Lamborghini Murcielago pulls up next to me at a stop light, he doesn't stand a chance.

And it's cool to tell the car where I want to go, and then let it take me there.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don't care that it runs on coal. I don't care what african kid had to dig some hole to get the precious metals.

I care that I spent 50k and if a Lamborghini Murcielago pulls up next to me at a stop light, he doesn't stand a chance.

And it's cool to tell the car where I want to go, and then let it take me there.
I can do the same on my bicycle with my cell phone clamped to the handle bars.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm afraid not.

I say "Take me to work" and then I don't touch the wheel until the parking lot.
Read just this morning an Amish man was taken to jail. Operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
He was seen by police slumped over in his carriage and not holding onto the reigns. The horse was going along just fine. He knew where he was going because his owner told him "Take me home."
A damn horse impresses me more than all your blow.
Speaking of rebutted, do you have one of those s:censored2:ters that automatically wipes your ass?

Last edited:

wilberforce15

Read just this morning an Amish man was taken to jail. Operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
He was seen by police slumped over in his carriage and not holding onto the reigns. The horse was going along just fine. He knew where he was going because his owner told him "Take me home."
A damn horse impresses me more than all your blow.
Speaking of rebutted, do you have one of those s:censored2:ters that automatically wipes your ass?
With my Tesla gains, I can probably afford to pay you a price that you'd do the wiping.

You can be more impressed by a horse. Idiots are often impressed by lesser things, because genius looks to them like stupidity.

trickpony1

How has it possibly taken you this long to read that I am on my second Tesla, and I've owned one of some kind for 3 years?
Multiple choice:
a) I don't care
b) Not immersed in the drama
c) Your overzealous dogma isn't appealing
d) Don't think you've checked the long term effects of EV's
e) Think you're captivated by the novelty of EV's
all of the above.

Multiple helping.

wilberforce15

Multiple choice:
a) I don't care
b) Not immersed in the drama
c) Your overzealous dogma isn't appealing
d) Don't think you've checked the long term effects of EV's
e) Think you're captivated by the novelty of EV's
friend) all of the above.

Multiple helping.
What long term effects?

I think EVs are primarily a tool for the globohomo illuminati to control access to transportation and freedom of movement, so that anyone without a proper social credit score can be banned from robotaxis as easily as from Twitter.

Is there something worse than that?

I'm not a rabid supporter of EVs or a supporter at all. I recognize superiority of the technology and the inevitability of it. Those are actually different.

trickpony1

What long term effects?

I think EVs are primarily a tool for the globohomo illuminati to control access to transportation and freedom of movement, so that anyone without a proper social credit score can be banned from robotaxis as easily as from Twitter.

Is there something worse than that?

I'm not a rabid supporter of EVs or a supporter at all. I recognize superiority of the technology and the inevitability of it. Those are actually different.
Where do they get the material to make the batteries?
It's my understanding they mine for the materials which, in turn, destroys the earth you think EV's preserve.

Where do they dispose of old, spent batteries?
You can't just dump them in the trash.

The people who are so passionate about EV's need to look down the road or, at least, beyond the end of their nose.

Altruistic helping.

wilberforce15

Where do they get the material to make the batteries?
It's my understanding they mine for the materials which, in turn, destroys the earth you think EV's preserve.

Where do they dispose of old, spent batteries?
You can't just dump them in the trash.

The people who are so passionate about EV's need to look down the road or, at least, beyond the end of their nose.

Altruistic helping.
I don't think EV's preserve the earth. I don't care if they go in the trash after use.

Altruism would be reading.