Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

If I pull into a charging station and there is 3 cars ahead of me, how long is my wait for my plug in time?
You will already know that looong before you pull in (because the car will tell you that) and that doesn't happen basically anywhere or in very predictable places. This isn't hard please don't act like it is.

wilberforce15

I think it’s a serious consideration.
How long does a full charge take?
Will there be a limit on your plug time if there is a line?
How far will a 10 minute charge get you?
Give me 90 dollars ( while Biden is in) and 10 minutes . I’ll fill my truck up and do my part to warm the earth.
These questions have all been answered.

Most owners use public chargers a few times a year. This doesn't happen.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Imagine… an electric car that… that… that… you don’t even have to charge until… until… until it speaks to you……. “ You’re fuuuuuuuuuuuucccc…..”

wilberforce15

Imagine… an electric car that… that… that… you don’t even have to charge until… until… until it speaks to you……. “ You’re fuuuuuuuuuuuucccc…..”
Did you know that most American houses got electricity by the early 1900s, and that most Americans live in houses?

It's amazing. Especially the high income ones that own Teslas.
The vast majority of them have electricity at home.

wilberforce15

I'm coming up on 3 years of owning a Tesla. I've never seen a supercharging station without a stall open, and I've certainly never seen a line. And I've used superchargers maybe 15 or 20 times in three years.

I'm the norm.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm coming up on 3 years of owning a Tesla. I've never seen a supercharging station without a stall open, and I've certainly never seen a line. And I've used superchargers maybe 15 or 20 times in three years.

I'm the norm.
I thought you said you were building an electric car? The norm? 🤣

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Did you know that most American houses got electricity by the early 1900s, and that most Americans live in houses?

It's amazing. Especially the high income ones that own Teslas.
The vast majority of them have electricity at home.
The really amazing thing is, all those houses that have electricity....
Not one of them was ever hooked up to a charger.

wilberforce15

The really amazing thing is, all those houses that have electricity....
Not one of them was ever hooked up to a charger.
Sure they are.
A 110 volt wall outlet is totally sufficient for most commuters doing normal miles.
A dryer outlet is more than twice as good.
Every house is ready to fully run an EV.

No "gas" stops per week. Zero.

wilberforce15

The average car in America does 200-250 miles per week.

A wall outlet will easily charge that much in a week, if charging during average home time. You literally need nothing.

A dryer outlet does way more, but you'll need to spend (gasp!) a few Jeffersons to buy a charger.

This concern is such a joke.

trickpony1

I'm the norm.
We've finally figured why you're so intent on pimping EV's and, specifically, Tesla's.
It's because you own one......

So, are you trying to convince yourself or everyone else hence making you feel assured in your decision?

I wish there were psychologists on this forum that would know the name of such a complex.

Psychologically helping.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We've finally figured why you're so intent on pimping EV's and, specifically, Tesla's.
It's because you own one......

So, are you trying to convince yourself or everyone else hence making you feel assured in your decision?

I wish there were psychologists on this forum that would know the name of such a complex.

Psychologically helping.
Teslaphilia…