Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

Um, yeah, this is going to be fun. The phrases “can last just less than” and “ or in real situations sometimes more” were never uttered by you until now. All your article showed was that a Tesla would shut off way before a car with a measly 15 gallons of gas at continuous idle. End of story, no contest. You are fake news bern even when you post real news lol. And like I said, most people rush to the store during inclement weather and fill their tanks while they’re at it, most gassers have larger then a 15 gallon tank.
You're not tall enough for this ride, young man.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1663764354751.png

Non liberal

Better payload, towing, double ground clearance, more horsepower and torque, tougher body, blah blah blah.
Better at literally everything.

Except long-haul towing.
So what? If it’s not going to last, who cares about all that stuff? Man, now you sound like a ford, dodge, and Chevy commercial.

Non liberal

It would significantly outlast every other truck at that task, decreasing the frequency of the purchase of trucks.
Lol, yeah, right👍 Tell u what, u buy a cyber truck, put it up against my 2021 tundra and we’ll see which one lasts longer, I’ll even spot u 10years, how’s that? By lasting longer, I mean original drivetrain, and battery pack would be included in the drive train of course.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

Lol, it’s not hard to understand, it’s written in plain English! You can read… right?
Yes, and when the average gas car starts full and so does the average ev, the EV lasts just under what the gas car would get. And if you take a realistic starting amount the EV will likely slightly outlast it. Neither person in either car has anything to worry about.

You have repeated what I said, and then claim victory. If you want your special Olympics ribbon, I will give you one. Congratulations. If we are ever stuck together, maybe after 30 hours you'll have heat and I won't? If you filled up that morning? Congratulations.

wilberforce15

Lol, yeah, right👍 Tell u what, u buy a cyber truck, put it up against my 2021 tundra and we’ll see which one lasts longer, I’ll even spot u 10years, how’s that? By lasting longer, I mean original drivetrain, and battery pack would be included in the drive train of course.
Yeah dude, it won't even be close. And you will have to conveniently forget that you'll go to the mechanic five times a year and I won't. And the cybertruck will still out last you.

You have it backwards. I can spot you 10 years.

Non liberal

Yes, and when the average gas car starts full and so does the average ev, the EV lasts just under what the gas car would get. And if you take a realistic starting amount the EV will likely slightly outlast it. Neither person in either car has anything to worry about.

You have repeated what I said, and then claim victory. If you want your special Olympics ribbon, I will give you one. Congratulations. If we are ever stuck together, maybe after 30 hours you'll have heat and I won't? If you filled up that morning? Congratulations.
The facts are the facts, I don’t do what ifs bern.

Non liberal

Yeah dude, it won't even be close. And you will have to conveniently forget that you'll go to the mechanic five times a year and I won't. And the cybertruck will still out last you.

You have it backwards. I can spot you 10 years.
Lol, I dont think so. You’re battery will need replaced after 10 yrs. Let me key you in on something, if you can’t service it, it’s not going to last. Maintenance is why the ice will last longer, you see it as inconvenience, I see it as insurance. Trust me your cyber truck will need the extra 10 guaranteed!