Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

It doesn’t matter, as long as I have that master key, I can go to any locksmith and have another one made. End of story, not really an issue.
This is so freaking easy, I'm just amazed at your stubbornness. Toyota can use the information in your master to lock out your master. You can recreate it all you want, it won't work anymore.

Non liberal

This is so freaking easy, I'm just amazed at your stubbornness. Toyota can use the information in your master to lock out your master. You can recreate it all you want, it won't work anymore.
No they can’t, they need the master they made in order to get the code off the master. What is so hard about this?

wilberforce15

It is very odd that you believe you can make another, but that they can't. It is very odd that you believe they would have full manufacturing and distribution control over that thing, and not keep what they needed in their back pocket. I'm the one arguing that Toyota isn't stupid.

Non liberal

Toyota can make another key to your car bro. And they can use it to lock yours out. I'm done. Go back to eating crayons and playing with Play-Doh
Yes they can, that doesn’t mean they can disable my key fob wirelessly, lol they can reprogram another key and sync it to my truck, but I would imagine that would mean they need to replace the ecu or the immobilizer. Even if they could disable my fob, all I have to do is touch the back of the fob to the ignition and it will let me start the vehicle. No problems.

wilberforce15

Yes they can, that doesn’t mean they can disable my key fob wirelessly, lol they can reprogram another key and sync it to my truck, but I would imagine that would mean they need to replace the ecu or the immobilizer. Even if they could disable my fob, all I have to do is touch the back of the fob to the ignition and it will let me start the vehicle. No problems.
Well, you can lead a horse to logic but you can't make him think

wilberforce15

Not sure what point you think you're making.
Half of stories are nonsense. The other half are true. Neither one matters.

Demand is infinite, because they have the highest customer satisfaction and buyer loyalty.

You can find stories from anybody about anything. At the end of the day, the market matters, not this dissatisfied Turk.

Sales will be unaffected. That's all that matters. These stories have been going around for a decade. Nobody cares.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Not sure what point you think you're making.
Half of stories are nonsense. The other half are true. Neither one matters.

Demand is infinite, because they have the highest customer satisfaction and buyer loyalty.

You can find stories from anybody about anything. At the end of the day, the market matters, not this dissatisfied Turk.

Sales will be unaffected. That's all that matters. These stories have been going around for a decade. Nobody cares.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It looks like less smoke goes up in the atmosphere when they burn. Just sayin.
1664164183548.png

wilberforce15

About the vehicle they built? Yes, if you’re talking about the owners manual as well as tundra owners? yes, I’ve read every word.
Reading everything that Toyota says about the Toyota is good research. But you will miss the things that Toyota doesn't want to say.

Like that they have an off button.