Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

It is free, and you are able to do what you don’t want. Ultimately you can choose to not do what you don’t want to. Where is your argument?
You're asking me how to explain calculus when you've stumbled over addition.
I've condescended for months to explain electric vehicles. The gap here is just too big.

wilberforce15

It’s not something that is hard to understand, I don’t have to read anything written on free will because I’m not gullible enough to believe that I have to read to understand what free will is.
Thousands of years of the most brilliant philosophers have spent enough ink on the question to fill an ocean.

You have no idea what you are talking about or how hard it is. I am talking about the difficulty of Olympic events and you are the special olympian saying "I can do it! Not so hard!"

wilberforce15

Have you ever tried to explain to a special Olympian that he is not Michael Phelps for winning a swimming medal? That's how I feel in this conversation.

Non liberal

Thousands of years of the most brilliant philosophers have spent enough ink on the question to fill an ocean.

You have no idea what you are talking about or how hard it is. I am talking about the difficulty of Olympic events and you are the special olympian saying "I can do it! Not so hard!"
Yet the Bible was written so every person en earth could understand….or no, you’re right nobody has figured it out yet, lol, phew this is a new level of stupidity bern

wilberforce15

Yet all you can do is make dumb analogies. You have no idea the argument your even trying to make.
I already informed you of the nature of the question. It went right over your head. Zoom!

I have never yelled at a blind man for stepping on my foot. That's because he can't help it. This is why I can be so patient in this thread. You all are not capable of more.

wilberforce15

Yet the Bible was written so every person en earth could understand….or no, you’re right nobody has figured it out yet, lol, phew this is a new level of stupidity bern
I haven't said anything about the Bible, or who can understand what. I have taken no position on the question, because you still don't know what the question is.

You think your ability to do what you want is free will. That means you don't understand the question.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1664820993069.png

Non liberal

I already informed you of the nature of the question. It went right over your head. Zoom!

I have never yelled at a blind man for stepping on my foot. That's because he can't help it. This is why I can be so patient in this thread. You all are not capable of more.
You need to go back and reread your post, it doesn’t make any sense. I don’t know if you mistyped or got auto corrected or what but it doesn’t make sense

wilberforce15

You need to go back and reread your post, it doesn’t make any sense. I don’t know if you mistyped or got auto corrected or what but it doesn’t make sense
My post makes perfect sense. You just don't even have the vocabulary to understand it. Everyone on all sides agrees that you have the ability to do what you want. The entire question is whether you have the ability to do what you don't want.

I don't expect that to make sense, because you are not capable.

Non liberal

My post makes perfect sense. You just don't even have the vocabulary to understand it. Everyone on all sides agrees that you have the ability to do what you want. The entire question is whether you have the ability to do what you don't want.

I don't expect that to make sense, because you are not capable.
It doesn’t make sense. If the first part of that question is true….the end the second is also. You listen to Sam Harris too much. What you don’t want doesn’t even come into your mind unless you want it to.