Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

No, they’re more dangerous because of how heavy they are. If you do get in a crash , the other person is the one who’s in danger.
The heaviest Tesla is lighter than your Tundra.

And that's some nice evidence you've listed of them being dangerous to others.

Safest cars on the road, both for the driver and for those around.

wilberforce15

Actually a Model X can weigh more than a Tundra.
download (1).png

My kids are banned from starting a sentence with that word.

Yes, there does exist somewhere a Model X that is like 100 lbs heavier than the lightest Tundra. Lol.

Take a win.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The heaviest Tesla is lighter than your Tundra.

And that's some nice evidence you've listed of them being dangerous to others.

Safest cars on the road, both for the driver and for those around.
Again you are only repeating what Tesla is saying about itself..

wilberforce15

Again you are only repeating what Tesla is saying about itself..

They aren't the safest cars merely for having 100% 5-star crash ratings among all models.
They are also the safest cars for having a lower probability of serious accidents.

Crash testing is less than half the equation. Safety also involves the probability of a wreck at all, and their software is about 5x better than a Circle of Honor driver.

The government can get mad all that it wants. The claim is true.

Ou812fu

They aren't the safest cars merely for having 100% 5-star crash ratings among all models.
They are also the safest cars for having a lower probability of serious accidents.

Crash testing is less than half the equation. Safety also involves the probability of a wreck at all, and their software is about 5x better than a Circle of Honor driver.

The government can get mad all that it wants. The claim is true.
The claim is made by Tesla. Which makes it moot.

wilberforce15

The claim is made by Tesla.
Yes, the claim is made by Tesla, but I am not repeating it. You again fail to read. I am not repeating their claim about having the best crash test results. I didn't say that or imply it.

I don't care if they got 5 stars or claimed 5.4 stars or claimed the best crash test or whatever. I'm not relying on any of that.

All their cars are rated 5 star by the government. And they have the lowest probability of serious wreck, which is the most important metric of all.

Ou812fu

Yes, the claim is made by Tesla, but I am not repeating it. You again fail to read. I am not repeating their claim about having the best crash test results. I didn't say that or imply it.

I don't care if they got 5 stars or claimed 5.4 stars or claimed the best crash test or whatever. I'm not relying on any of that.

All their cars are rated 5 star by the government. And they have the lowest probability of serious wreck, which is the most important metric of all.
Again the statement was made by Tesla, which makes it moot. Come on maroon.

In the matter of fact everything you just said was a statement by Tesla.

Ou812fu

wilberforce15

Yes, because they have had more vehicles on the road for longer, and the government isn't distinguishing driver-assist from FSD.
And, then there is reporting bias. All of Teslas get reported for being related to driver-assist, while others don't. This really isn't very hard.

And it doesn't account for severity. Safety includes likelihood of wreck and likelihood of serious wreck, which are different things.

FSD does 100 million miles between accidents, as a rough average.
It's safer than all of you. Their driver assist is merely the best. FSD is another world.

Ou812fu

Yes, because they have had more vehicles on the road for longer, and the government isn't distinguishing driver-assist from FSD.
And, then there is reporting bias. All of Teslas get reported for being related to driver-assist, while others don't. This really isn't very hard.

And it doesn't account for severity. Safety includes likelihood of wreck and likelihood of serious wreck, which are different things.

FSD does 100 million miles between accidents, as a rough average.
It's safer than all of you. Their driver assist is merely the best. FSD is another world.
Man when you get deep down on that stick. You gotta come up for air, every once and awhile...

Come up off of it and take a breath. Don't worry Tesla will always allow groupies to get back at it..

wilberforce15

Man when you get deep down on that stick. You gotta come up for air, every once and awhile...
You can usually find the winner of the argument by who retreats to sex references most.

I'm arrogant and condescending, but all of you guys retreat to sex and poop jokes whenever you are cornered by facts. That's generally a sign that I'm winning.

Ou812fu

You can usually find the winner of the argument by who retreats to sex references most.

I'm arrogant and condescending, but all of you guys retreat to sex and poop jokes whenever you are cornered by facts. That's generally a sign that I'm winning.
You are the winner of what? Disinformation, and Tesla commercial statement pusher.