Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

trickpony1

I imagine that's the case for most people here. Why do you think that makes a point?
Because you spend an inordinate amount of time and energy pimping a car that people aren't interested in for more than one reason.

Maybe one day we will know the origin of your fetish for EV's?

wilberforce15

Because you spend an inordinate amount of time and energy pimping a car that people aren't interested in for more than one reason.

Maybe one day we will know the origin of your fetish for EV's?
People aren't interested in the only brand growing sales in a recession?
People aren't interested in the highest-ranked luxury brand in loyalty and satisfaction?

Because I actually understand markets and demographics, I would expect lots of hate toward EVs here. You guys don't matter.

Doubling sales every year matters.

vantexan

People aren't interested in the only brand growing sales in a recession?
People aren't interested in the highest-ranked luxury brand in loyalty and satisfaction?

Because I actually understand markets and demographics, I would expect lots of hate toward EVs here. You guys don't matter.

Doubling sales every year matters.
Tesla's numbers for the quarter just came out. Good numbers, but they didn't meet analysts expectations.

Gotta Go

1664889807035.png

wilberforce15

Tesla's numbers for the quarter just came out. Good numbers, but they didn't meet analysts expectations.
Yes, 42% growth in deliveries over the same quarter last year was disappointing, largely because their largest factory was in a Shanghai Shutdown forever.
Just a drop in the bucket.