Only Grace "On Topic"

Integrity

Binge Poster
It is said that only Grace can enable the power to live the way you truly want to live.

Have you recognized this needed Grace in your life and the lives of your loved ones ones.

If you or someone you love is struggling in this life it may just be that only Grace from above will initiate healing.

Grace and Peace
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Who's Grace? It's capitalized, so I assume it's a person.

Hard to be "on topic" when the topic is unclear!!

My bad. Please reread viewing the G as a g. Maybe that will help. Sorry for the confusion.

Knowing you, your confusion is not genuine. Probably just want to throw your 2 cents in without really contributing much. We'll see if you actually contribute.

Last edited:

What'dyabringmetoday???

It is said that only Grace can enable the power to live the way you truly want to live.

Have you recognized this needed Grace in your life and the lives of your loved ones ones.

If you or someone you love is struggling in this life it may just be that only Grace from above will initiate healing.

Grace and Peace
I
I wouldn't consider you a loved one, but you do seem to be struggling. I hope you find Grace. I hope she has a nice truck towing a nice boat. Hope she is in a bikini as well. Here's to healing.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I wouldn't consider you a loved one, but you do seem to be struggling. I hope you find Grace. I hope she has a nice truck towing a nice boat. Hope she is in a bikini as well. Here's to healing.
I do consider you a loved one, although I struggled in my youth, I no longer have to struggle nor have I struggled for many years.

I live in the power of God's grace and meet all of life's trials and circumstances in this Grace.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You know what they say about people who assume....

Happy Friday and bless you.
And also with you.

Many try to hide their brokenness and their feelings of inferiority behind habitually making fun of everything and everyone. I make no assumptions but I hope this is not the case with you.

If it is, then know regardless of how you live or have lived God loves you.

If not then may the grace of God continue to shine on you.

Thank God It's Friday!

Indecisi0n

And also with you.

Many try to hide their brokenness and their feelings of inferiority behind habitually making fun of everything and everyone. I make no assumptions but I hope this is not the case with you.

If not then may the grace of God continue to shine on you.

Thank God It's Friday!

Many try to hide their brokenness and their feelings of inferiority behind religion. I hope this is not the case with you.

Thank God It's Friday!

Integrity

Binge Poster
I think it would help if you defined Grace, @Integrity .
Tell us what Grace means for you.
I think it would help if you defined Grace, @Integrity .
Tell us what Grace means for you.

You have been around long enough to know that only God's grace is going to change the character of some of the BC members, not my definition, but I'll bite.

Grace is divine influence which operates in humans to change and to spiritually improve, to inspire virtuous acts, and to give strength to endure trial and resist temptation.

Peace.​

Integrity

Binge Poster
Many try to hide their brokenness and their feelings of inferiority behind religion. I hope this is not the case with you.

Thank God It's Friday!

Definitely not me.

God does not = religion.

I do not judge the religious, but for the grace of God, there go I.

I need God's grace day by day, sometimes moment by moment. His grace abounds in his love for me.

Indecisi0n

Definitely not me.

God does not = religion.

I do not judge the religious, but for the grace of God, there go I.

I need God's grace day by day, sometimes moment by moment. His grace abounds in his love for me.
Most people do not understand this concept. I personally can't stand religion or rather what people have turned it into. Believing in God is an entirely different subject. You can believe in God while I do not. I am still able to have a respectful conversation and relationship with you even though our views are different. I guess that's what you call being an adult. I poke and make fun for laughs but don't ever take my posts as disrespectful towards you. *love

Integrity

Binge Poster
Most people do not understand this concept. I personally can't stand religion or rather what people have turned it into. Believing in God is an entirely different subject. You can believe in God while I do not. I am still able to have a respectful conversation and relationship with you even though our views are different. I guess that's what you call being an adult. I poke and make fun for laughs but don't ever take my posts as disrespectful towards you. *love
Well said!