Onroad whining about Teamsters making so much more than he will

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It’s funny when hourlies think they know about management compensation- they have absolutely no clue. They just repeat what other idiots tell them.

The UPS Retirement Plan was started in 1961..from what I know those who qualify for a 25 or 30 year pension will get half their base salaries, for example a two unit center manager generally will get an annual salary of 130,000 to 150,000 their final retirement benefit will be 1/2.

So you are looking like something like 65,000 or more a year. Last I heard it is based on their last five years or whatever is higher.

I do not know if their MIP is included with that pension formula.

There has been a lot of changes in that plan but it always favors the higher level partners.

Those previous pension credits under those management pension plans are protected by law. They will get those promised pension benefits even if they recently froze any further improvements or vesting time. The Company then gave them substantial raises in order to start their own (matched) 401k’s as a replacement.

All a shell game…

@Dragon will do well… no worries…

Signed: an idiot

UPSER1987

The UPS Retirement Plan was started in 1961..from what I know those who qualify for a 25 or 30 year pension will get half their base salaries, for example a two unit center manager generally will get an annual salary of 130,000 to 150,000 their final retirement benefit will be 1/2.

So you are looking like something like 65,000 or more a year. Last I heard it is based on their last five years or whatever is higher.

I do not know if their MIP is included with that pension formula.

There has been a lot of changes in that plan but it always favors the higher level partners.

Those previous pension credits under those management pension plans are protected by law. They will get those promised pension benefits even if they recently froze any further improvements or vesting time. The Company then gave them substantial raises in order to start their own (matched) 401k’s as a replacement.

All a shell game…

@Dragon will do well… no worries…

Signed: an idiot
Close…but no cigar.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Sorry to make you look stupid, but that is nothing new coming from an hourly employee who thinks that they know how it works on the management side.

Yes I get a pension...and a 401k match, stock...shall I go on.

Good luck with your raise, remember you have to work everyday to get paid.
Perhaps it is anecdotal, but every non-hourly I happen to run into complains that the hourlies have much better compensation including benefits. Maybe they are "trained" to say that to brainwash "stupid" hourlies...

Nah
I love how this bearded , tattooed Onroad is whining about how the teamsters will make so much more than he does if the contract passes. He also whines about how management pensions are gone and the Teamsters pension grew. I love how he realizes he made a terrible choice being “promoted”
I know i sound like Grandpa but back in my day Partners whined to each other lol
"And you know supervisors work way more."

LMFAO

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Some of the longer management kept their pensions all of the new ones don't get it. He knows that. Another person that is all about himself. No about the group.
Bet he wouldn’t think about going into management today as a new employee.