Open Defiance of Cannabis Laws Grow

wkmac

Finally, you respond with something that isn't just a troll or a joke.

I'm going to give you an "atta boy".

I had to read this about 5 times before I realized you were saying "atta boy" and not "altar boy."

I was having a "WTF" moment for about 20 seconds.

newfie

Do you know how many people you know use drugs recreationally? It's more than you think and they aren't harming you.

how do you know? if someone has a car accident and kills someone there is no test that proves they were high at the time only that they have previously smoked pot.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
how do you know? if someone has a car accident and kills someone there is no test that proves they were high at the time only that they have previously smoked pot.
So you're saying convictions for cannabis DWI based on drug tests are legally unfounded? That's a great point tieguy, I completely agree.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How come in venues involving Snoop.....I'm thinking of Last Comic Standing.....where he was a judge, he was able to smoke his weed in a no-smoking theater?

Is he addicted so much that he can't get through a show taping without smoking? They did the same for him at a 'roast' for Martha Stewart. Most people who smoke (regular cigs.) step outside once in awhile to puff. Snoop can't even be away from it. Venues break fire marshall laws to accommodate him and his addiction, yet no one else is smoking anything.

Also Snoop needs an intrepter........scrambled brain has scrambled his language.

It will be fine

How come in venues involving Snoop.....I'm thinking of Last Comic Standing.....where he was a judge, he was able to smoke his weed in a no-smoking theater?

Is he addicted so much that he can't get through a show taping without smoking? They did the same for him at a 'roast' for Martha Stewart. Most people who smoke (regular cigs.) step outside once in awhile to puff. Snoop can't even be away from it. Venues break fire marshall laws to accommodate him and his addiction, yet no one else is smoking anything.

Also Snoop needs an intrepter........scrambled brain has scrambled his language.

This is like asking why Cheech and Chong were allowed to smoke in their movies. It's kinda their thing and has nothing to do with addiction, it's an act.

newfie

This is like asking why Cheech and Chong were allowed to smoke in their movies. It's kinda their thing and has nothing to do with addiction, it's an act.

That is about all there is. He just sits on his @$$ all day long doing nothing of value and smoking his weed.

I never realized until now you were so knowledgeable on all things Snoop Dogg.

I'm never sure whether you're tongue in cheek or having one of your moments but yes I am aware that Snoop is a multi dimensional personality and performer and that the reefer thing is one very small part of his persona and not essential to his stage performance.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That is about all there is. He just sits on his @$$ all day long doing nothing of value and smoking his weed.

I never realized until now you were so knowledgeable on all things Snoop Dogg.
You know that he and Martha had a TV show together....his son Cordell is/was a football player (a really good one) at UCLA. I think he quit......maybe from 2nd hand smoke!!:rolleyes:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm never sure whether you're tongue in cheek or having one of your moments but yes I am aware that Snoop is a multi dimensional personality and performer and that the reefer thing is one very small part of his persona and not essential to his stage performance.
much like Willie Nelson!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Do you know how many people you know use drugs recreationally? It's more than you think and they aren't harming you.
I don't use recreationally except at concerts and festivals where it seems at least 50% are on something.
I use a vape pen almost exclusively these days.
The police don't pay any attention to them.