Open Defiance of Cannabis Laws Grow

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMG_20170705_110213888.jpg

My dispensary of choice. Their Boulder Blue strain does wonders for shoulder and low back pain.

wkmac

For your economic education kids.....low supply should drive the price up. Higher prices will tend to increase crime for those who can't afford their daily weed.

Because Oregon has legal cannabis and Northern California, specifically Humbolt County, cannabis is easily available, I suspect the one really worrying is the Nevada Dept. of Revenue who understanding that in State shortages will impact their tax revenue projections.

Your Reefer Madness Zombie Apocalypse is the least of their worries.

wayfair

swollen member
UPS ships a lot of pot. I smell it at some point most days. I often hear management say they think they find about 1% of it. This is because they do not care.
I totally get that it is not our job to worry about what is in the boxes. To a certain degree of course, since we worry about hazmats, and batteries etc.

I could find the pot, probably every day if it were encouraged.

One time I found a box that I could tell (smell) was pot, (and senders name was the same as the recipient). I felt obligated to say something, and reported it as being suspicious (one of my old SUPS would have got a kick out of it)...

Not so much. Somehow I left feeling like I had done something wrong.

just keep it....

DR, front door... "what?, it's not there? You got some shady neighbors..."

rickyb

ive never had a hangover from weed but everyones got hungover from beer. im guessing weed is healthier for you than all the carbs and calories from beer.