Open Defiance of Cannabis Laws Grow

Turdferguson

Just a turd
For your economic education kids.....low supply should drive the price up. Higher prices will tend to increase crime for those who can't afford their daily weed.
f61.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts Legislators Reach Marijuana Compromise

The voters wanted 12% tax , but the lawmakers decided that 20% was better .
It breaks down to 17% on the weed with 3% for the local option . That 3% is to allow cities & towns the ability to decide if they want a pot shop .
Now this option is based on how your city or town voted in the last election where statewide the pot law was passed.
Had your city or town voted it down , it would be up to your local leaders to decide.
Had your city or town had voted yes, then the residents vote.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gezzus more!
You just made that up ... in fact, that's even gooberish for you!
I think it all starts with coffee addition! LOL
No. I didn't make it up.....Watch the Scared Straight episodes. The highs from pot eventually aren't enough and someone says here, try this.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No. I didn't make it up.....Watch the Scared Straight episodes. The highs from pot eventually aren't enough and someone says here, try this.
Medical users don't get high after awhile.
I personally don't like getting high ... I don't drink alcohol for the same reason.
The Scared Straight series is perceived as junk because they include cannabis.
Cannabis is not physically addictive but it can be psychologically addictive in persons with mental issues.
Most of the 'druggies' I have met (dozens) have underlying mental issues such as schizophrenia, bi-polar, etc.
I actually educated myself for 3 or 4 months before I started using cannabis.
BTW, I had a cortizone shot in my left knee about 3 - 4 weeks ago and have not used cannabis since then.
When the cortisone wears off, I'll start using it again if it is before I can get a another cortisone shot.
Cortisone is the best pain reliever I have ever taken.
However, you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how ignorant it is.