Open Defiance of Cannabis Laws Grow

wkmac

Your's is an interesting takeaway from the article.
Good grief!
The article was positive about the legalization of cannabis and the fact that they 'moved' to Colorado because of their illness that could be treated with cannabis.

I guess her interpretation was washed through her "Anslinger filter" which explains her conclusions.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here is an update from the 2014' article linked above on the homeless situation in Colorado. This piece is dated Nov. 2016' and gives a more current assessment along with specific numbers. Anyone reading the piece can also clearly see what is said about any specific linkage of homelessness to marijuana.

Number of homeless families drops 50 percent in Colorado in past 6 years, report says
Maybe in the past 6 years, other places have legalized pot and spread the homelessness around :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your's is an interesting takeaway from the article.
Good grief!
The article was positive about the legalization of cannabis and the fact that they 'moved' to Colorado because of their illness that could be treated with cannabis.
My original comment had nothing to do with any article....it was a TV discussion, but some whiney kid wanted a link to an article. I should've linked a deer gutting article.

wkmac

Maybe in the past 6 years, other places have legalized pot and spread the homelessness around :)

Homeless can't afford the same happy pills from Dr. FEELGOOD as the housewives of Orange County can afford so cannabis does provide that same disconnection from reality in a self medicated form. Both approaches get you high but most people want to ignore the equality of that because one uses a State sanctioned approach for their escapism while the other goes DIY.

If one is a worthless doper, then so is the other.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That would be me. Pain can be cleansing but then it helps to have a high pain threshold too.
I meant to compliment you on your nipple ring & chain!

ns119.jpg