Open Defiance of Cannabis Laws Grow

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Got a cortisone shot in my left knee 1 month and 4 days ago.
It's been 1 month since I smoked or vaped cannabis.
I have taken 4 hydrocodone pills in the same period ... 60 was the normal.

Cortisone is the best drug ever!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gov. Baker of Ma. will be signing the newest version of the Mass Pot law today.
It's been sitting on his desk for a week.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
it is .
Seeing how the only office that a ( R ) can win here is Governor , he's in the same position that Romney was when he was forced to sign the Romney Care Bill . This is a ( D ) controlled state ; the house has 160 seats of which the D's control 126.

BrownArmy

I remember seeing him say he thought it was a weak bill.

He's not in favor of marijuana legalization at all, and he's totally fine with the legislature tinkering with the details.

When medical marijuana passed (under the previous governor), one of the stipulations was that there be at least one mm dispensery in each county.

Years later, that goal hasn't been achieved! The legislature doesn't agree with the outcomes of these referendums, and so drags their heels/changes the details after the fact.

Oh well.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Gov. Baker of Ma. will be signing the newest version of the Mass Pot law today.
It's been sitting on his desk for a week.
I remember seeing him say he thought it was a weak bill.
He's not in favor of marijuana legalization at all, and he's totally fine with the legislature tinkering with the details.

When medical marijuana passed (under the previous governor), one of the stipulations was that there be at least one mm dispensery in each county.

Years later, that goal hasn't been achieved! The legislature doesn't agree with the outcomes of these referendums, and so drags their heels/changes the details after the fact.

Oh well.

See bolded above

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Just one glass of Chardonnay.
IMG_0234.GIF

BrownArmy

I can do that if it pleases you.

I just quoted you so you would know that I was replying to you.

On the face of it, your comment that I quoted made no sense (it was factually oblique), and if you were attempting humor via puns, you failed.

(I tried inserting a dolphin-horse-rocket-ship-thumbs up-sunglasses happy face, but BC doesn't recognize that iphone emoji string, so, just imagine it...)