Oregon anti government stand off.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
chewbacca_o_228329.jpg

I can translate. Chewbacca is saying "OUT is an idiot" and that on his superior planet, everyone is a liberal.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm a republican and I hate Limbaugh. I'm not a blind follower of anybody. I don't believe any one party should be in charge.

Truth be told,they are all a bunch of whores. One term and done works for me. No career politician's, they get nothing done but get themselves reelected.

One term would not work as no sooner do you learn how to do the job it will be time to leave.

Two 4 year terms should be sufficient.

wkmac

When you begin to see things from another POV, you begin to understand the deeper roots of the reaction without having to fully accept how those roots manifest in reaction.

newfie

When you begin to see things from another POV, you begin to understand the deeper roots of the reaction without having to fully accept how those roots manifest in reaction.
Thugs up top , the bottom group on par with the occupy wall street / BLM protestors. we've had both at different times throughout history. in a way this really is another form of majority rules. As long as the majority are satisfied with the government and protests of these types attract small groups of protestors then maybe the government is working in its own screwed up way. When the protest gets larger and louder then things do tend to slowly change. its not the most compelling argument for this form of government but in a way it kinda works.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Neither are terrorists.

The top picture is of thugs.

And the bottom is of people who believe they are patriots.

Time will tell if they are right or wrong.

newfie

Neither are terrorists.

at this point they have a dignified protest which has been well represented.
they are doing this all wrong. They should be protesting that the government is not using this land to house refugee's and is thus anti muslim...:)

wkmac

Imagine a serf is beaten by his master, who then says the beating was requested by a slave over some alleged transgression. Seeking vengeance, the beaten serf requests that the slave be beaten in return for his own misdeeds. The master obliges, telling the slave that his beating was requested by the serf. The slave then retaliates likewise. The slave and the serf then become locked in a proxy war with each other, through the medium of their master. They are so preoccupied with their enmity toward each other, they never even consider uniting against their true and common enemy. To the contrary, each becomes positively devoted to his master, as his chief champion against his perceived enemy. “If only I could finally get the master fully and finally on my side, then everything would be great!”

What the Left and Right Both Get Wrong About the Oregon Militia Standoff

bbsam

Staff member
Neither are terrorists.

How is the armed takeover of government property not at least deserving of a "thug" label?