Oregon anti government stand off.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Seriously?

Do you know how many white lazy bastards are taking the free handout.

Don't pull that race card crap with me.

OK, I won't because you've acknowledged that there are lots of whites (a majority of the cheats) playing the system. That said, the GOP phobia about welfare fraud is laughable.

Let me guess. Beck, Limbaugh, and Hannity. Or maybe that big stud Mark L, the guy who sounds like his nut sac hasn't dropped yet. All crazy, all the time.
I'm a republican and I hate Limbaugh. I'm not a blind follower of anybody. I don't believe any one party should be in charge.

Truth be told,they are all a bunch of whores. One term and done works for me. No career politician's, they get nothing done but get themselves reelected.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm a republican and I hate Limbaugh. I'm not a blind follower of anybody. I don't believe any one party should be in charge.

Truth be told,they are all a bunch of whores. One term and done works for me. No career politician's, they get nothing done but get themselves reelected.

Oh, breaking news. One of the lead Burns protestors just said he was on a mission from God. I thought that was an Elwood Blues deal.

Overpaid Union Thug

Oh, like the Hammonds? I find it interesting that they aren't fighting their sentences, which sort of indicates to me they did set fires to cover-up poaching.

Personally, I'd love to see the Feds surround the place, cut-off access, and then wait until the food runs out. Watch the patriots fold-up and blow away.
chewbacca_o_228329.jpg