Oregon anti government stand off.

Sportello

Banned
Try reading the history of the Plains Indians and you will learn what really happened. I'm not saying the white man didn't do great injustices to the natives but the Indian tribes themselves fought each other big time.
Thank goodness Europe never had tribal/religious wars. I understand the Cro Magnon- Neanderthal Wars were especially violent. Then there was the 30 Years' War. Yikes!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Thank goodness Europe never had tribal/religious wars. I understand the Cro Magnon- Neanderthal Wars were especially violent. Then there was the 30 Years' War. Yikes!

And to the victors went the spoils, including land, women, slaves, etc., as has been going on from the beginning of time. Such is life.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
All I know is I'm tired of being blamed because my great-great grandpa might have owned a slave or killed an Indian. I've never owned one nor has anyone living today so GET OVER IT. Do your job and be a productive member of society and quit playing the "boo hoo- and oh woe is me" card.

Tell that to the jews.

We have to keep hearing about concentration camps each year.

GET OVER IT ALREADY.

TOS.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I always wondered why the ex slaves didn't get a job or find someway to get money for a return trip to Africa

Because they were here too long and had families here. Why would they want to go back to a culture they didn't know?

Although, some did go and start the country of Liberia.

Sportello

Banned
And to the victors went the spoils, including land, women, slaves, etc., as has been going on from the beginning of time. Such is life.
Exactly. Except when you target a particular race or religion, it is called genocide. If you are the victor, you can rewrite history.

In the meantime, some rednecks have their panties in a bunch because FREEDOM!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Exactly. Except when you target a particular race or religion, it is called genocide. If you are the victor, you can rewrite history.

In the meantime, some rednecks have their panties in a bunch because FREEDOM!

They may have their panties in a bunch, but seems to me that FREEDOM ain't such a bad thing. Lol.