Oregon: Free Stuff! $1000 A Month. Homeless Criminals, Druggies, Eligible, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why don't these bleeding hearts start their own private "Adopt A Druggie" foundation? They could do commercials!

Mutineer

Good. Hopefully this will siphon some of the trash out of California.

A large amount of the ne'er-do-wells I have known in California have their origins from another state. Many of them from Oregon and Washington.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Makes things worse. Eliminate welfare make them work If they won’t and die who cares?
FE38B489-4DA2-41D3-802E-B33F65F0BC59.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You never hear proponents of these handout free money schemes, articulate any short and long term goals?

AKCoverMan

So let’s see.. on the one hand I need to pay more taxes to fund free money handouts to those who wont work and won’t take any responsibility for themselves..but on the other hand I also need to pay more taxes to bail out young adults with college degrees who also apparently won’t take responsibility and pay them off themselves.

Libs, please tell me what I get out of all of this except more work for less take home.

AKCoverMan

Going to work is hard! Maybe somebody could just take over our mortgage and pay for a bunch of our food and perhaps hook us up with unlimited service cell phones for $1 a month that‘d be swell! Sheesh! 🙄