Orion 100%

Nah
Couldn’t they just change 1z to 1c for commercial stops and 1r for residential stops? Then at a certain time all 1c goes to top of board so you don’t have missed business? Seems like a pretty simple concept to me but they would rather have missed stops, lose money, than EVER EVER EVER listen to a Union Employee s idea😂😂😂
They don't even have to go that far. They know which stops are businesses, they're just too lazy to fix it. Blame it on the driver instead, problem solved.

JustDeliverIt

All the flaws with the software and the physical design are nothing on how the thing freezes up literally 10 to 20 times a day

I have to admit, freezing up is not really a concern I have. It usually happens once a day around 2pm, and that's not counting every day when I punch in. Always have to restart the app to punch in. But that's it. I go back to maybe I don't have a strong cell signal out where I am so it can't communicate and freeze. Not sure really why.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I have to admit, freezing up is not really a concern I have. It usually happens once a day around 2pm, and that's not counting every day when I punch in. Always have to restart the app to punch in. But that's it. I go back to maybe I don't have a strong cell signal out where I am so it can't communicate and freeze. Not sure really why.

I would lose (or gain if you want to call it that) like a half hour each day except every time it freezes I try to sort a bit or let it reboot while I’m driving. Go ahead and call me a runner. I’m already one of the last ones back lol

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Does anyone know if they send IT people out with drivers to see ORION in action and failing? I know someone that works for a major cable company as a tech and he has IT people with him and his group all the time. And he’s seen his recommendation implemented. Yes, it might take a some time, but it gets done.

If a :censored2:ty cable company can fix things, why can’t UPS?
Same reason the post office and fedex are out delivering at 7am and we can't leave until 9. Led by useless idiots.

Whither

Scofflaw
For me the switch is flipped. I used to get irritated by Orion and the manifest updates. Now I laugh and laugh. Yesterday I was more than 15 miles over the plan and I'd guess a good 2 hours "overallowed" :rofl:

Whither

Scofflaw
Update: since a loopmate, yours truly, and a driver in the neighboring loop have started following Orion, mgmt has begun dispatching the base car (some of you call it a "split route") several times a week. Everyone goes out lighter.

An OMS asked one of my loopmates what was going on with me, lol. "What do you mean?" "Well he's out like 1.5 hours later every day." "Oh, I think he just got tired of scrolling through the board all day and decided to follow the trace."