Orion 3.0 automatic itinerary update

Hot Carl

The one good thing I've seen it do is that it will eventually clear out the clutter Orion likes to leave at the top of your board when you have to eventually break off to dump the rest of your air.
Never mind. It's dog:censored2:. Took the resi area I was running at about 2:00 today, flipped it upside down, and threw it down to the bottom of my board. Scrambled the other areas too. Thought I'd be able to take a break between my resis and my pickups, but noooooope. Had to scroll up and down to finish.

clean hairy

Rod had it good!
No phones, no one telling him how to run his route, no air commits to worry about, no way for management to pester him during the day!
"Rod, why were over on hours?"
"My horse had the runs all day! You want I should show you all the places he went?"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Never mind. It's dog*. Took the resi area I was running at about 2:00 today, flipped it upside down, and threw it down to the bottom of my board. Scrambled the other areas too. Thought I'd be able to take a break between my resis and my pickups, but noooooope. Had to scroll up and down to finish.
You can always take break. The consequences are their problem.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's a cluster. Lol, did the orion team get any input from any driver?
laughing.gif

Porknado

Good to know that this isn’t just a country wide thing
UPS did this to the entire WORLD
I’m in the US. I’m guessing Orion is a UK invention since it’ll tell me to deliver a string of stops on my drivers side and pass up stops on the passenger side.

I probably could have said that differently.

Overpaid Union Thug

I like it. It takes almost all of the thinking out of the job now. With previous ORION I’d occasionally have to remember to break off to get to my one business that closes before noon. Now ORION reminds me by reordering itself.