Orion 3.0 automatic itinerary update

Overpaid Union Thug

ORION ruined what used to be a fun job. It makes no sense. EDD had its flaws but was correctable. It’s a shame that UPS felt the need to fix something that wasn’t broken.
Why? All you have to do now is concentrate on driving. Leave the rest up to your supervisors and the “ORION Team” to worry about.

Ruined? * my job has never been so stress fee.
It gets a lot easier when you stop caring.
ORION is the best thing that ever happened for people like us.

erikaamerica123

I had 3 houses that I would normally deliver from one park position. 2 at the end of a street and one around the corner. Orion had me deliver each one separately at different times of the day.
Ask your dispatch sup to look into that. There could be bad sequence numbers entered into the maps system or are any of them coded as commercial in ORION? It likes to do that and will steer your Orion solution in error.

Cowboy Mac

Ask your dispatch sup to look into that. There could be bad sequence numbers entered into the maps system or are any of them coded as commercial in ORION? It likes to do that and will steer your Orion solution in error.
Like I said before, I’ve already taken the time to list out all the problems. Businesses coded as resis. Resis coded as businesses. Pickup times not correct, or pickups in my board where the business has been closed down for years.

Management hasn’t done anything with this info that took me hours to put together. That’s the last time I try to help them out...

oldngray

nowhere special
Like I said before, I’ve already taken the time to list out all the problems. Businesses coded as resis. Resis coded as businesses. Pickup times not correct, or pickups in my board where the business has been closed down for years.

Management hasn’t done anything with this info that took me hours to put together. That’s the last time I try to help them out...
I wasted my time trying to straighten out their messes. The problem it would take too much work to fix what should have been done right the first time so nothing got done.

So, agreed. Never again.

wht1zzfe

I actually had a nice looking day yesterday. 1000's, 2000's, 3000's so on. No air. No pickups. 100% resi. About 3 hours in I get the message and everything gets mixed up. Never change, UPS. Bouncing in and out of the same neighborhoods all day.

iowa boy

Our dispatch sup can't dispatch himself out of a wet paper sack under water. I don't think he fully understands how orion actually works.