Orion 3.0 automatic itinerary update

Steamer

Push the right arrow button on the bottom of the keypad. It will toggle over long street names so you can see the county road number on the list.
Yes. But you still have to go look at each one on the scrambled mess to figure out which ordered to run them. Since it wants me to go out to county. Run back in 5 miles to hit one pick up. Then back to county again. Over and over.

Steamer

To prevent it from updating you go to communications, then shut the radio off. But you won't get messages and smart pickups won't come out. It will also keep reminding you the radio is off and no package data is transmitting.
I just put black tape over the little green light. It helps the day go smoother. :bigsmile2:

wht1zzfe

I filled in all week for high seniority guys. 4:30-5:00pm was the last stop according to the computer. Getting home after 9pm following it stop for stop while it updates 3-4 times a day. Can I file for this or will it just look like I'm out bull:censored2:ting all day?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I filled in all week for high seniority guys. 4:30-5:00pm was the last stop according to the computer. Getting home after 9pm following it stop for stop while it updates 3-4 times a day. Can I file for this or will it just look like I'm out bull*ting all day?
Don't pay attention to what time the computer says you should be through. It has been and always will be manipulated. Nothing more than a mind game by ups to get you to run and skip your lunch. Nevermind....keep running and chasing the fairy tale numbers so you can run more of my stops.

AKCoverMan

I’ll use the “Map Feedback” feature on the DIAD to submit info about bad travel paths or incorrect delivery locations. It works most of the time, and keeps me from having to talk to management (which never works).
Yes i use this too.. sometimes the info I want to impart doesn’t fit well via this function so emailing our PDS from my iPad is quicker and more complete. I agree just talking to someone has a near zero chance of success. Putting it into “writing” via one form or another seems to generate a task for someone to complete.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
The best system evar
IMG_20210616_092303867~2.jpg