Orion 3.0 Disaster.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Oh yeah, forgot to include that you can’t review OCA events anymore as they took out the prerecord abilities of an OCA. So basically if you go into an OCA you can’t get out of it without stop completing it. Brilliant.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
It is physically impossible to follow ORION while also following established 340 delivery methods. The two are mutually exclusive. If I had followed my ORION trace during an OJS ride 10 years ago I would have been written up for methods violations and wasted time and miles. The entire concept is inherently flawed, it is nothing but an exercise in forced stupidity for the sake of generating a compliance metric. You can drink the ORION kool aid because you are safe behind a desk, you will never have to actually go out in the real world and have to try and follow it. Those of us who do have to use it all agree that it is garbage.
Orion is so bad on my rural route, that I find the best way to follow it is from the bottom of the screen up to the top after breaking the route up into 4 sections
Total mind :censored2:

Johney

[Q
So you were dishonest on why you needed one?

That's the way I read this post...
Half the package car drivers in my building have quit shaving and probably a quarter of them quit getting their hair cut. I've never seen so many manbuns in my life.

Est.1998

Old school. Real old school drivers didn't even have a manifest. Never had a problem getting er' done!
Old school drivers didn't roll out with
200+ stops, 300+ pieces, all crammed into a narrow 1000! The bulk, irregs, and tiny Amazon envelopes will destroy these type of routes.

Est.1998

center manager bitching about my 9.5 a few weeks ago

me: I went out with over 140 that is always like 11 hours for me

center manager: you have to stop worrying about stop count numbers and get it done

few days later looking like ill be over 9.5 again

me: might be over 9.5

center manager: you cant possibly be over 9.5 110 stops is an 8 hour request on that route.

me: you gotta stop worrying about stop count numbers and just keep me under 9.5
I wanna print this, blow it up, frame it, and put it on my living room wall!

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Sorry I got a bit :censored2:y
Tinder Pro trial expired
MF again
Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 8.00.44 PM.png

JJinVA

Oh yeah, forgot to include that you can’t review OCA events anymore as they took out the prerecord abilities of an OCA. So basically if you go into an OCA you can’t get out of it without stop completing it. Brilliant.

Can you re-enter it later and edit it or no? Still dumb to force a stop complete for sure though

Overpaid Union Thug

Orion is tied into a couple of other programs..if they are wrong then Orion is wrong.

Most Managers think the PDS job is to print a stack of reports to be placed on the managers desk...so your Orion does not get worked on ever.....
UPS seems to like to continue to implement programs that are wrong over and over again. Since they are all tied together it is essentially like KNOWINGLY continuing to build more shoddy built levels onto a house that has a failing foundation.

barnyard

KTM rider
Can't be voided?? Pretty sure that is how I get out of them and still have them on the manifest.