Orion Forcing

Faceplanted

I work in Florida. I turn it off every day. I got documented once or twice for not following it. I wrote a nice grevience about how it's unsafe in the heat to dig for a package and it goes against OSHA regulation as well. Never heard a peep about Orion after.

Don't dig for a package in the back of a hot truck. Work as safe and efficient as you can and don't worry about their numbers.

Grey

Get the same message everyday around 11 but they haven't started disciplining for u-85%... Yet.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 222

MC0493

Was around 93% trace yesterday and 1 mile under following Orion. Different route today that i know excellent in rdo, ran it, 10 miles over the bs orion solution. Find out trace tomorrow, probably not close enough. I've heard from a few people in my center that there really isn't much management can do if we're not meeting their numbers.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Was around 93% trace yesterday and 1 mile under following Orion. Different route today that i know excellent in rdo, ran it, 10 miles over the bs orion solution. Find out trace tomorrow, probably not close enough. I've heard from a few people in my center that there really isn't much management can do if we're not meeting their numbers.

Can't do a thing to you if you follow their plan. I know I can beat it by miles. But I don't need to

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Nobody can call him Nancy yet he's free to post crap like that?
He is an ass. 90 % of the people reading this have no clue what he is talking about. And 100 % know i didnt do it. It was not a ditch, and it was dead already. Screw him. He needs to get a life. But first, to live you must have a heart. And his is black and dead.

And while yes I have the ability to delete his idiotic comments I do not because he's just an ass. We may just be truck drivers but we know a jerk when we see one or hear one. Or read one. Have a great day

He is an ass. 90 % of the people reading this have no clue what he is talking about. And 100 % know i didnt do it. It was not a ditch, and it was dead already. Screw him. He needs to get a life. But first, to live you must have a heart. And his is black and dead.

And while yes I have the ability to delete his idiotic comments I do not because he's just an ass. We may just be truck drivers but we know a jerk when we see one or hear one. Or read one. Have a great day
You know we all believe and like you.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Had a boss with me today when we went by his house and he was outside and m :censored2: us as we went by. I feel bad, but....i didnt do it. Now i have proof i am in danger in that block.