OT for part timers.

Awasmuth

We don't work in warehouses. Nice try, thanks for playing.
Mr. Technicality. What center are you at. I was just asking because you are in the same region. And since it appears that you have been a member for sometime, you would be the most knowledgeable in this area....my union steward doesn't know much(he was kind of forced into it by default when the old steward quit) and the union representative that's sits in his warm office and drives over in his Audi tells us to deal with it or quit. Doesn't really tell us how it works, why its happening. So I'm on here looking for insight

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Mr. Technicality. What center are you at. I was just asking because you are in the same region. And since it appears that you have been a member for sometime, you would be the most knowledgeable in this area....my union steward doesn't know much(he was kind of forced into it by default when the old steward quit) and the union representative that's sits in his warm office and drives over in his Audi tells us to deal with it or quit. Doesn't really tell us how it works, why its happening. So I'm on here looking for insight
How difficult is it to find the answer....in your supplement??

Awasmuth

difficult.. my supplement only uses the word "double shift" twice. Once talking about casual drivers and once saying that pt that works a double does 8 hours before ot.. no verbiage on what constitutes a double shift. If we have to sign up for double shift or anything else associated with it that I have seen mentioned in other forums.my contract is missing some key elements.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
difficult.. my supplement only uses the word "double shift" twice. Once talking about casual drivers and once saying that pt that works a double does 8 hours before ot.. no verbiage on what constitutes a double shift. If we have to sign up for double shift or anything else associated with it that I have seen mentioned in other forums.my contract is missing some key elements.
Screenshot_2014-11-12-03-34-51.png
This is what I found in my supplement ..section 1c