Our UPS Teamster negotiating team...what are their qualifications?

F

Frankie's Friend

It wasn't a question of being cool.
Your poorly worded post was a slam on thousands of people you know nothing about.
There's a lot of good and honest representation that take their jobs extremely seriously, your self included.
Unfortunately, it is often the bottom feeders that stand out because they dilute instead of support.

SameRightsForAll

Their qualifications? Based on the kind of negotiating we've seen take place, I'm convinced that the only qualification they need is to love smoking goober cigars.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
"Professional Business People" is absurd.
The company negotiators are UPS labor managers. The same ones that used to be
hub supervisors, center mangers, feeder managers, etc.... that were just promoted
to work in the labor dept. All their names are listed in the back of the contract.
-Bug-

I promise you, not one for the company was without a degree! That's minimum 4 years higher education in business and business law including Human Resources and Employee Relations! I would guess most, if not all but the JD's, had a minimum of 10 years working, "in the trenches," directly with hourly employees!

Ladies and gentlemen, make no mistake and do not be under any misconceptions, the team UPS put at the table on their side were the best and the brightest with a crap ton of experience!

The view view from the cheap seats, were I am sitting, shows the Teamsters got rid of those with experience in dealing with contract violations at the beginning of the year! This seams to have been done at the personal instruction of Mr. Taylor!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Another subject you've mastered.
U mad 'cuz u lost in life

I'm a loser..."out of the game"....a UPS'er, Teamster, that's a grounded opinion based on facts.....you on the other hand, "in the game", are deluded to thinking you are something special

who's out of touch? ;D

Last edited:

Inthegame

U mad 'cuz u lost in life

I'm a loser..."out of the game"....a UPS'er, Teamster, that's a grounded opinion based on facts.....you on the other hand, "in the game", are deluded to thinking you are something special

who's out of touch? ;D
You really think any of your comments elicit anger from me? Now who's deluded.

I never thought I was any more "special" than any other member, and my fellow members know it. I'm just willing to put the target on my back so cowards like you can hide in the shadows.

Maybe that's why I won every election handily, while your pseudo-triumphs are posts on anonymous internet forums.