FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I think you're right. you are dumb.
Deflecting because you have no counter. I thought that was a liberal tactic? Should we start calling you Hillary?

You can't define MSM, that's fine. But don't call me dumb when you don't even know what you're talking about.

newfie

Deflecting because you have no counter. I thought that was a liberal tactic? Should we start calling you Hillary?

You can't define MSM, that's fine. But don't call me dumb when you don't even know what you're talking about.

I cant help you. go find a liberal to have a beer with they will love your view on how fox news controls the media.

pause when you go to the bathroom and you will hear them laughing uproarously behind your back.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You should have known better than that
13a400a9537b904351c4cc90fc5e109d896397b2_hq.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I cant help you. go find a liberal to have a beer with they will love your view on how fox news controls the media.

pause when you go to the bathroom and you will hear them laughing uproarously behind your back.
.....Wow. That.....It's not often people leave me speechless. You're a special kind of crazy.

3395571.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd

As opposed to a conservative who will punch him in the kidneys and drop an RKO on him when he turns his back to go to the bathroom?
200w (2).gif

newfie

As opposed to a conservative who will punch him in the kidneys and drop an RKO on him when he turns his back to go to the bathroom?
View attachment 135682

the guys been charged by the police it may very well cost him his seat in Montana when its all said and done. justice appears to be taking its course here as it does with conservatives ( insert long litany of Clinton server / security violation stories here)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
justice appears to be taking its course here
Well the sheriff who donated to his campaign charged him with a misdemeanor rather than a felony, and plenty of early and absentee ballots had already been cast before this happened. So it's yet to be seen whether "justice" is really taking its course.

oldngray

nowhere special
Well the sheriff who donated to his campaign charged him with a misdemeanor rather than a felony, and plenty of early and absentee balls had already been cast before this happened. So it's yet to be seen whether "justice" is really taking its course.

Odds are he will win anyway and this is just a last minute distraction. Liberal Brit reporters are not very popular in Montana.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I'm guessing the fool's definition of MSM is main stream media.

I would like to see just what news outlets and papers he considers to be MSM, and which others aren't.