Overtime for multiple positions

ACE513

Hello, I was hoping to get clarification on overtime hours. I am currently working primarily as a Preloader in the AM but also going as a Jumper/Helper in the afternoon. I get overtime after 5 hours in preload. When trying to reach the 40 hour overtime mark, does it count cumulatively for positions or separately?

For example… if I work 30 hours in Preload...and 15 hours as a Driver Helper….for a grand total of 45 hours…. Would at least 5 of those hours of the 45 be overtime for a driver helper? Any hours after I reach the 40?

Thank you!

Mdet

Hello, I was hoping to get clarification on overtime hours. I am currently working primarily as a Preloader in the AM but also going as a Jumper/Helper in the afternoon. I get overtime after 5 hours in preload. When trying to reach the 40 hour overtime mark, does it count cumulatively for positions or separately?

For example… if I work 30 hours in Preload...and 15 hours as a Driver Helper….for a grand total of 45 hours…. Would at least 5 of those hours of the 45 be overtime for a driver helper? Any hours after I reach the 40?

Thank you!

Mdet

Hey where are u located it depends on your local contract u can talk to your union steward about it. I know if we get over 25 hrs during preload on Friday it is OT. But yes after 5hrs u will have OT no matter what. What my building is doing now if we do a 6 day punch it is all over time no matter what.

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist

Thank you!
Not here in Central. Last year I worked preload and then went to jump. Overtime for jumping starts after 8 hours and counts towards nothing along with your preload hours.