Overtime on Black Friday

Blazian81

Is anyone having issues with their time card viewer showing Standard paid instead of overtime for working on Black Friday?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-163456_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201128-163456_Chrome.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 90

MattM

So looking at the $696, they paid you double time for 8 hours and basic OT for the last 1.42 hours
That part seems sort of right. Unless you were due DT all day, or maybe just OT all day

did they over pay you? You better mark our your center and start times.

MattM

I’m here for the benefits. But really. Some of you earn more in a day than most earn in a month.
But the complaints continue.
The union is too strong.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I’m here for the benefits. But really. Some of you earn more in a day than most earn in a month.
But the complaints continue.
The union is too strong.
That’s on the company.......absolutely no need for us to work on a paid holiday.

MattM

And yet the gateway that gives you air volume is working at straight time.

the union loves the drivers. The gateway folks can kick rocks. That’s why I work extra slow.

MattM

I don’t tend to hate. I’ve been pt long enough. But try to remember you’re own position isn’t the worst; so stop complaining so much. But then the union messes up quite a bit. So all complaints are justified. Just remember, the underloads who load your truck are making some 10 times less

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I don’t tend to hate. I’ve been pt long enough. But try to remember you’re own position isn’t the worst; so stop complaining so much. But then the union messes up quite a bit. So all complaints are justified. Just remember, the underloads who load your truck are making some 10 times less
our preload gets double time also for working a holiday.