Overtime on Black Friday

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I don’t tend to hate. I’ve been pt long enough. But try to remember you’re own position isn’t the worst; so stop complaining so much. But then the union messes up quite a bit. So all complaints are justified. Just remember, the underloads who load your truck are making some 10 times less
Ah if only PT’ers would ever actually vote your voice would be heard. It’s a good start at least

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
🧔🏼📦✊🏼 DB8B1A35-BAD4-4194-93E1-8E87DC090AE3.png

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
And yet the gateway that gives you air volume is working at straight time.

the union loves the drivers. The gateway folks can kick rocks. That’s why I work extra slow.
Thanks for doing that
Hopefully all gateway employees do so us drivers can collect an extra $57.44 or about a 4 and a half hour shift for a new hire

MattM

That’s on the company.......absolutely no need for us to work on a paid holiday.
I do agree here. No hate on those earning more in a day than your preloader earns in a Month. Let the company suffer. If I ever join your ranks, I’ll feel the same way. At some point, they may get the hint. Why the hell are they paying you $600-$1200 for working a paid holiday. That’s definitely on them.
I guess my point earlier was, air ramp guys and gals basically get no extra holiday pay. We’ve been on different contracts for awhile

thanks @542thruNthru air hub guys are screwed. If you ever run air or feeders through here for a holiday, be skeptical as hell about it. Just trying to open the air. Not everyone at ups is flourishing with a forced holiday.

MattM

Let me just add. I’ve done driver helper 4-5 times cover many years and the on road Sup harassment makes it seem so terrible. So go ahead and make that $$$. Not trying to hate.

Just have an ounce of understanding so that not everyone at ups is putting it to the man. The gateway contract is terrible and that’s the bread and butter $$$$ of the operation

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don’t tend to hate. I’ve been pt long enough. But try to remember you’re own position isn’t the worst; so stop complaining so much. But then the union messes up quite a bit. So all complaints are justified. Just remember, the underloads who load your truck are making some 10 times less
Someone complaining about other people complaining. LMAO.

AKCoverMan

Mine is wrong as well. The pay rate should be double since I’m in The Southern Region. My gross pay is missing over $300.
Same here but I feel this happened last year too, but it corrected itself on Monday when the timecards change Faron pending to final. Last year they added a line in timecard paying 8 straight hours holiday and the actual hours worked changed to OT or DT depending on supplement.

I hope so or I’ll be awfully busy filing Shortage grieves next week!

MattE

Yeah our timecards at my center were all wrong too. We're a smaller center under the south supplement. I work preload and from what those of us that checked online have seen, is that they paid us 4 hours for the holiday and straight time for hours worked. Even the steward's time, who drove feeders last week, wasn't correct. They were trying to figure it out. AFAIK nothing got fixed before I left. I'll def keep them on it. But so will he, he's missing way more money than me. haha.