Overtime on Black Friday

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I don’t tend to hate. I’ve been pt long enough. But try to remember you’re own position isn’t the worst; so stop complaining so much. But then the union messes up quite a bit. So all complaints are justified. Just remember, the underloads who load your truck are making some 10 times less
Sounds like you’re the one complaining . Stop complaining.

MattM

Bottom line, remember. Gateway air ramp folks are getting almost nothing.it’s not the fault of management but it does add up.
Why doors your air set up take so much time?

they aren’t paid ot. Stop harassing us.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Bottom line, remember. Gateway air ramp folks are getting almost nothing.it’s not the fault of management but it does add up.

Then find another job dude. PT wasn’t paying the bills with a wife and two kids so I worked at UPS part time and another full time job at the hospital until I had enough seniority to go to feeders. You have no one to blame but yourself. Happy holidays.

Est.1998

So looking at the $696, they paid you double time for 8 hours and basic OT for the last 1.42 hours
That part seems sort of right. Unless you were due DT all day, or maybe just OT all day

did they over pay you? You better mark our your center and start times.
I thought according to the contract, holiday pay includes 8 hours plus time and a half for all hours worked?

Est.1998

Attachments

• 8B73A74B-D092-4200-BC0F-659974CAE5CE.jpeg
    8B73A74B-D092-4200-BC0F-659974CAE5CE.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 82

Blazian81

So looking at the $696, they paid you double time for 8 hours and basic OT for the last 1.42 hours
That part seems sort of right. Unless you were due DT all day, or maybe just OT all day

did they over pay you? You better mark our your center and start times.
So where my holiday pay then

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly

All I’m reading is a bunch of bitching