Oz vs Vairma

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
so its basically this
the-power-team.jpg

vs
2009091413462593.jpg

Jlandry

I would expect just around August a lot of photo shops with the other side’s candidates hugging Hoffa. Expect some commie labels also, that always seems to work. 👍
Sad thing is there have been photos for years with Hoffa and Sean hugging and butt grabbing.

Jlandry

Wow I just read that Sean is now telling the members if he gets in he will get rid of the 22.4 language. Lol. It shows how dumb he really is. If it’s in the contract you now have to negotiate to get rid of it I am sure ups will never agree to take that out of the contract. Buyer beware.

542thruNthru

Wow I just read that Sean is now telling the members if he gets in he will get rid of the 22.4 language. Lol. It shows how dumb he really is. If it’s in the contract you now have to negotiate to get rid of it I am sure ups will never agree to take that out of the contract. Buyer beware.
You're just now hearing this? Isn't that what their whole slate is based on?

cachmeifucan

Or a bean ball dont they like to hit batters. At least the rays think so. I trust our local 705 leader juan campos. He joined with OZ. So my loyalty is with a proven leader. In 705 we got it pretty good. Our business agents are no nonsense.

DeCurtis

If that’s true than they should win in a landslide. This job has become something that no one will be able to collect a full pension from soon. 10-12 hour days are the norm. I like making money and all, and I like benefits, and pension but it’s become unreasonable.
A strike is definitely in order. Many, if not most, commercial customers in my area sympathize with the Drivers and hate UPS.
UPS is completely detached from its customers and treats them like crap and they know it's the Drivers who take care of them.
Odds are most would be on our side, even if they have to ship with somewhere else for a week.

DeCurtis

What makes you think it would only be for a week?
I was being generous. UPS would cave in a day or two. Timely shipping is the expectation nowadays and shippers wont let orders wait on the dock. Things have drastically changed since 97' and UPS can not afford any kind of work stoppage.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was being generous. UPS would cave in a day or two. Timely shipping is the expectation nowadays and shippers wont let orders wait on the dock. Things have drastically changed since 97' and UPS can not afford any kind of work stoppage.
Why do you think they’ve spent millions on map nav and Orion trying to dumb this job down as much as humanly possible
It wasn’t just for S hits and grins