Oz vs Vairma

Jlandry

Isn’t that Standard of Procedures with every one in a position of power?
Pretty much. Everything I have read about Sean he is no good. It’s funny how Freddy and Sean are making a lot of promises they can’t keep. Once they get in and put us out on strike you will see a lot of upset workers because they will lose their job due to customers going to the competition and there is no work. ”Buyer Beware”. It Will be a sad day for us the members. Mark my word

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The people with the greatest supplemental agreement, JCs and Riders in the country. That's who!!

but don't worry. I'm sure Sean O'brien and Fred Z have learned how to negotiate better and will be able to do a better job in the highest office the teamsters have....right??? ;)
Pretty much. Everything I have read about Sean he is no good. It’s funny how Freddy and Sean are making a lot of promises they can’t keep. Once they get in and put us out on strike you will see a lot of upset workers because they will lose their job due to customers going to the competition and there is no work. ”Buyer Beware”. It Will be a sad day for us the members. Mark my word
You sound like you’ve got it all figured out

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I do think a vote for them is a vote to strike essentially.

How that turns out I don’t know

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

How that turns out I don’t know
If that’s true than they should win in a landslide. This job has become something that no one will be able to collect a full pension from soon. 10-12 hour days are the norm. I like making money and all, and I like benefits, and pension but it’s become unreasonable.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Once they get in and put us out on strike

If the members vote to authorize it.... any administration would be encumbered to do so.

It didn't happen last time.

If that’s true than they should win in a landslide. This job has become something that no one will be able to collect a full pension from soon. 10-12 hour days are the norm. I like making money and all, and I like benefits, and pension but it’s become unreasonable.

Gonna have to take a "wait and see" approach on this one.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
It is all about name recognition.. 90 percent of our part timers who do vote would vote for the “OZ ticket” just because it sounds cooler.

“Toto” 🐶
How can I get some real information about these guys aside from the propaganda?Who is better for dealing with ups? Who is willing to stand up for the part timers?

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
What's a Valiema or what ever that name is?
It sounds like a car in grand theft auto
club.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How can I get some real information about these guys aside from the propaganda?Who is better for dealing with ups? Who is willing to stand up for the part timers?
You can’t
All you can do is watch them posture. at the end they will most likely be slinging S* at each other that’s always entertaining

542thruNthru

None of them. They are politicians. They care about the biggest voter base and PTers is not it. Sure they'll all say they care but that's just so the other doesn't get the full percentage of votes that the PTers will actually contribute.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You can’t
All you can do is watch them posture. at the end they will most likely be slinging S* at each other that’s always entertaining

I would expect just around August a lot of photo shops with the other side’s candidates hugging Hoffa. Expect some commie labels also, that always seems to work. 👍