Pacific Coast Benefits Trust in mail, can I cash out?

The protocols put in place to cash out your fund is beneficial to all participants. Identity theft is rampant. I don't want someone else gaining access to my money. So I'm willing to jump through the required hoops, and wait.

So how long have you been working at Pacific Coast Benefits Trust?

Do you like your job as a spokeshole?

No, I don't work for PCB, although they do owe me a very nice sum of money. You earn that after 31 years of packages in a large industrial center. Oh yeah, been fishing three days this week, and left today for an extended holiday weekend! How's work playa, remember to take your lunch.

twoweeled

For your sake I hope Hackensack 76 doesn't post that he received his check in less than 3 months.
LOL! if he does, He should but a lotto ticket! Trust me. I wonder what date he mailed off, and how far along he is in the process. I was warned about this myself. I sounded like hacksack myself, until I started going through it. We'll see.

twoweeled

No, I don't work for PCB, although they do owe me a very nice sum of money. You earn that after 31 years of packages in a large industrial center. Oh yeah, been fishing three days this week, and left today for an extended holiday weekend! How's work playa, remember to take your lunch.
I'm curious as to what having an industrial route has to do with how much you have in there?
Do you recall the date you mailed out your envelope? I'm really curious.

twoweeled

The protocols put in place to cash out your fund is beneficial to all participants. Identity theft is rampant. I don't want someone else gaining access to my money. So I'm willing to jump through the required hoops, and wait.
Reading this, really stinks a bit. Identity theft? And you claim to be going through the process? If your going through the process, you know they have your wife's signature notarized. Identity theft? Some people, have to get the member's name also notarized, some didn't? How does that fight identity theft? Not even consistent. The one driver who did get his check, is the one who DID NOT have to produce his signature notarized. How does that combat identity theft? I did produce my signature notarized and my wife's signature notarized. I blieve if notarizing is sufficient for $500,000 home loans, it's probably good enough for $10,000. Coast Benefit has notified me, they have received everything and nothing more is needed. They just are not going to mail if out for an additional 3 weeks. How is that combating identity theft. You Sound more like an employee of Coast Benefit and Trust or an apologist. Really sounds like BS to me.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
The plan is administered by Pacific Coast Benefits. They are a third party hired to make the experience more enjoyable, judging from how this sounds.

twoweeled

Maybe they should hold the money for a year and really be safe? Maybe not mail it to you at all, and no one will steal it.
Your willing to jump through the hoops and wait for nothing. I'm guessing not everyone here is as obliging as you. They love people like you.
Are you sure you don't work for them?
54378509.jpg

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I thought UPS contributed to your pension but the Teamsters administered it?
That's a "simple" understanding ... can someone elaborate?
This is not our pension.

It's and extra savings account.
Nice try.

Instead of coming on here to do DAMAGE CONTROL, why don't to tell your people to give our retirees THIER money with in 7 working days because there is no reason for a 90 day wait.

If PCBT keeps this up, you retirees should see about a class action lawsuit.

I can't believe that it's legal to hold onto someone's retirement money for 90 days or more and to continually have the paperwork screw ups they seem to always have.

realbrown1

Really, how long have you worked at PCBT?

No UPSER uses the word protocol.

So you lied to us.

realbrown1

Why is PCBT screwing with our retirees hackensack76?

You work for them, so why don't our retirees get THEIR money with in 7 working days?

Identity theft is not the reason.

So why?

twoweeled

Did he just use the work, "protocols"? no he didn't, HE DID!!!
dalai-lama.jpg

LOL! if he does, He should but a lotto ticket! Trust me. I wonder what date he mailed off, and how far along he is in the process. I was warned about this myself. I sounded like hacksack myself, until I started going through it. We'll see.

Two, mailed initial application 4/16. Mailed final approval, requiring a notarized signature 5/16. All forms received, were filled out and returned the same day.