Package Handler

Zowert

Once you’re in start bidding on every driving job that opens up. Seasonal drivers are just around the corner, that could be your in. As far as going out and delivering as a package handler, I don’t know. That’s what the 22.4s are for.

clean hairy

Once you’re in start bidding on every driving job that opens up. Seasonal drivers are just around the corner, that could be your in. As far as going out and delivering as a package handler, I don’t know. That’s what the 22.4s are for.
It would be best to concentrate on makin seniority first.

OKLABob

Awesome!! Maybe I’ll get lucky, I know they have a 6 to 1 ratio before they can do an outside hire. Hopefully it’s been a while at this location and they can do an outside hire. I’m 40 so I’m getting a late start
All seniority based at ups buddy. A 21 year old with no experience that’s been at ups even a day longer then you will go full time before you, choose vacation and routes before you’ll get too. Should of stayed at fed ex.

PT Car Washer

All seniority based at ups buddy. A 21 year old with no experience that’s been at ups even a day longer then you will go full time before you, choose vacation and routes before you’ll get too. Should of stayed at fed ex.
Seniority gives you the opportunity to try to go FT. Does not guarantee you will qualify. Big difference. I have seen guys with more seniority get buried with work until they either quit or were DQed because someone in management wanted another person to have the job.

OKLABob

Seniority gives you the opportunity to try to go FT. Does not guarantee you will qualify. Big difference. I have seen guys with more seniority get buried with work until they either quit or were DQed because someone in management wanted another person to have the job.
That is very true I’ve seen people fail and what you are saying. That is what I meant when I said the senior driver will go full time I meant the opportunity.

Purple Poop

We’ll see... I believe if I get hired as a TCD and do a good job then in 2020 when UPS goes to 6 or 7 days a week there will be opportunities.

OKLABob

We’ll see... I believe if I get hired as a TCD and do a good job then in 2020 when UPS goes to 6 or 7 days a week there will be opportunities.
That is a possibility always good to be optimistic but don’t believe anything your supervisor says until your ass is in the seat. Good luck man!!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

Hey, it all depends on the location...

@Whither was an ex Amazonian & had some inside info from local brownie drivers & "made book".

If u have a location that the insiders don't want to become a package delivery driver, u may jump into the seat faster than at other locations.

Purple Poop

Had my interview yesterday and haven’t heard anything yet. Getting worried I may not get the job, I thought the interview went well but I’m afraid if they were considering me then they would have let me know by now they were gonna do the background check. What do you guys think?

Purple Poop

Dude, u know how long it takes for a background check???
I’m aware that it takes about a week but I’m not 100% that I made it that far in the hiring process. I had the interview and I thought it went well but I’d assume if they were considering me for employment they would have let me know they were gonna proceed with the background check. The only thing they asked for at the interview was my drivers license

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m aware that it takes about a week but I’m not 100% that I made it that far in the hiring process. I had the interview and I thought it went well but I’d assume if they were considering me for employment they would have let me know they were gonna proceed with the background check. The only thing they asked for at the interview was my drivers license

You don’t understand how this works they want to keep you on the chain in case they need you later on

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Agh, so u don't have insider info at your local location???

Start applying elsewhere?

Give it a week, then follow up I guess.

Yeah, it's peak hiring time...

Purple Poop

Agh, so u don't have insider info at your local location???

Start applying elsewhere?

Give it a week, then follow up I guess.

Yeah, it's peak hiring time...
When I apply elsewhere, it always says my information was retained from previous applications but it doesn’t give me the option to schedule a tour or interview like it did the first time I applied.