Package Handler

Purple Poop

Just reading this thread. Did you get hired, Purple Poop?
I actually did, been driving for about 2 weeks now. According to the center manager I will probably never be on the preload. He said a lotta drivers will be on vacation in January and February so there will be plenty of opportunities for me to deliver even after peak

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I actually did, been driving for about 2 weeks now. According to the center manager I will probably never be on the preload. He said a lotta drivers will be on vacation in January and February so there will be plenty of opportunities for me to deliver even after peak

Glad to hear you got hired.
But. You're center manager is lying to you. He/she will say/do whatever they have to do to keep the seasonals on the line until we get through peak.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
But. You're center manager is lying to you. He/she will say/do whatever they have to do to keep the seasonals on the line until we get through peak.
Yep. The volume drops, newbies are laid off. Management tries to hold on until the cutoff.

Purple Poop

Don’t think so; I ended up getting hired at a large center which is in desperate need of drivers. I’m a permanent hire. Got hired as a preloader/tcd.