Panel hearing for termination

DiadesSuk

What sort of hard work did you do ?

Just curious.
I worked in the carpet industry driving forklifts and loading tile trucks doing doubles for several years. Worked for the city water department installing water mains. Built houses for a few years too for extra money. Growing up in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains didnt grant us good jobs.. Most of us had to leave our home towns in pursuit of a job making more than $5.15 an hour.

If it wasnt for some key managers in my life that saw more in me than I did, Id still be working graveyard shift pulling parts, loading trucks and barely getting by.

So GDECriwhasteverthe:censored2: your name is, you can pound sand lol..

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I worked in the carpet industry driving forklifts and loading tile trucks doing doubles for several years. Worked for the city water department installing water mains. Built houses for a few years too for extra money. Growing up in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains didnt grant us good jobs.. Most of us had to leave our home towns in pursuit of a job making more than $5.15 an hour.

If it wasnt for some key managers in my life that saw more in me than I did, Id still be working graveyard shift pulling parts, loading trucks and barely getting by.

So GDECriwhasteverthe* your name is, you can pound sand lol..

I was wondering about your (hard work) experience at UPS ?

DiadesSuk

You're probably a process analyst. The equivalent of a drone in IT. A dime a dozen.
lol Im light years ahead of a simple analyst. I give you props though man. You stand strong and firm in thinking your position isn't outsourceable lol. Every comment you've made to me on here is defending how :censored2:ing special you think you are but how all corp IT guys are simply "dime a dozen".

Lets just lay it all out here. You need UPS more than they need you. You aren't going anywhere in this country and getting the pay and benefits you are now. You know that. Thats why the mob is working so hard to get Amazon to roll into the Union. One thing that's said here that is spot on: Hardcore union guys are a dying breed. The new kids on the block working in your buildings that refuse to pay dues are simply harassed by you and the rest until they do or they're pushed out the door (extortion).. You do realize ( i know you do) that the ONLY THING that keeps UPS from hiring rando's off the street to fill your highly desired truck driving jobs is the union contract.. You know that lol.. I know that.. We all know that. There's thousands of PVD's chomping at getting a call to land in a perm driving spot for UPS. I know you're good at your job and I respect you driving a brown truck and delivering packages. But you wouldn't last 2 minutes in my role. You wouldn't even make the interview list... If UPS canned you today, where would you go? Fedex? amazon? My phone rings off the hook to go work for other companies lol.. My skill set will have me making MORE money tomorrow than I do today. How about yours? Hard pill to swallow I know.

Just because you're union, doesnt mean we arent on the same team but that goes against your narrative. You have to put the energy into making all of your up and coming unionites believe that corp employees are out to take their livelyhoods to keep the union alive lol.. Sory your supervisors suck.. Not my fault. Maybe you should apply for the job to make a change or just quit talking about it lol. Look at the bright side, it gives you the opportunity to file complaints.

Now that we got that out of the way, wheres Powder?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
lol Im light years ahead of a simple analyst. I give you props though man. You stand strong and firm in thinking your position isn't outsourceable lol. Every comment you've made to me on here is defending how *ing special you think you are but how all corp IT guys are simply "dime a dozen".

Lets just lay it all out here. You need UPS more than they need you. You aren't going anywhere in this country and getting the pay and benefits you are now. You know that. Thats why the mob is working so hard to get Amazon to roll into the Union. One thing that's said here that is spot on: Hardcore union guys are a dying breed. The new kids on the block working in your buildings that refuse to pay dues are simply harassed by you and the rest until they do or they're pushed out the door (extortion).. You do realize ( i know you do) that the ONLY THING that keeps UPS from hiring rando's off the street to fill your highly desired truck driving jobs is the union contract.. You know that lol.. I know that.. We all know that. There's thousands of PVD's chomping at getting a call to land in a perm driving spot for UPS. I know you're good at your job and I respect you driving a brown truck and delivering packages. But you wouldn't last 2 minutes in my role. You wouldn't even make the interview list... If UPS canned you today, where would you go? Fedex? amazon? My phone rings off the hook to go work for other companies lol.. My skill set will have me making MORE money tomorrow than I do today. How about yours? Hard pill to swallow I know.

Just because you're union, doesnt mean we arent on the same team but that goes against your narrative. You have to put the energy into making all of your up and coming unionites believe that corp employees are out to take their livelyhoods to keep the union alive lol.. Sory your supervisors suck.. Not my fault. Maybe you should apply for the job to make a change or just quit talking about it lol. Look at the bright side, it gives you the opportunity to file complaints.

You need to relax.

If your head explodes.... at least provide proof.

Now that we got that out of the way, where's Powder ?

He got wacked by the Panel.

Try and keep up.

DiadesSuk

You need to relax.

If your head explodes.... at least provide proof.

He got wacked by the Panel.

Try and keep up.
lol the dood has literally busted my balls more than my wife has lol.. I may have gotten a little snappy in the last post.
And yeah, it doesnt seem to have gone in his favor like he thought it would. A theft accusation regardless of proof hasnt ever ended well at UPS. The fact he had a watch that was stolen from his hub lol.. I think we all know the truth here lol...

542thruNthru

lol Im light years ahead of a simple analyst.
Ah yes the internet. Where everyone is something they are not. Lol

I give you props though man. You stand strong and firm in thinking your position isn't outsourceable lol.
Never said that. I simply implied that you are an idiot if you think that the Uber model/ Drones are going to replace us. Even your own people agree.

Every comment you've made to me on here is defending how *ing special you think you are but how all corp IT guys are simply "dime a dozen".

Uh oh... I struck a nerve. Pretty sure I hit the nail on the head that your a analyst lol.
Lets just lay it all out here. You need UPS more than they need you.
Uh, same could be said for you smart guy. This company doesn't "need" any particular person.

You aren't going anywhere in this country and getting the pay and benefits you are now.
Debatable especially right now with the labor shortage we have. Many MANY trucking jobs out there paying what I make first day with nearly the same benefits I get and just a little less put into my pension that I have now.
One thing that's said here that is spot on: Hardcore union guys are a dying breed. The new kids on the block working in your buildings that refuse to pay dues are simply harassed by you and the rest until they do or they're pushed out the door (extortion)..
100% dues members in my building.
You do realize ( i know you do) that the ONLY THING that keeps UPS from hiring rando's off the street to fill your highly desired truck driving jobs is the union contract.. You know that lol.. I know that.. We all know that.
Yes that why we have a union. You say that like I should be ashamed. Lol

There's thousands of PVD's chomping at getting a call to land in a perm driving spot for UPS. I know you're good at your job and I respect you driving a brown truck and delivering packages. But you wouldn't last 2 minutes in my role. You wouldn't even make the interview list... If UPS canned you today, where would you go? Fedex? amazon? My phone rings off the hook to go work for other companies lol.. My skill set will have me making MORE money tomorrow than I do today. How about yours? Hard pill to swallow I know.
Lol!! You work for a company that literally told you that they are not an IT company and yet you sit here trying to pretend that you're some how a hot commodity. Your own company told you that you're not! Yet you still work there. I have not once pretended that UPS isn't a good job. I've only said that you're as easily replaceable as I am, hell at this moment I'd bet it all that you're even easier to replace than me.
You're the guy that came into my forum and proceeded to give your uninformed opinion about what one of my members may or may not have done. Sounds to me like I don't need to make them believe anything. You're doing it for me.

Now that we got that out of the way, wheres Powder?
He's been replaced by a drone.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Oh, the Lexus? shes great she eats 4runners for bkfast
Q08Px8J95VUzuG_JbdCu4w%2Fcustom-Custom_Size___Bob+thumb.jpg

Aaaaaaaand right here is where we put the Lexus emblem on the Toyota

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Stuff stuff stuff....You're the guy that came into my forum and proceeded to give your uninformed opinion about what one of my members may or may not have done. Sounds to me like I don't need to make them believe anything. You're doing it for me.
He's been replaced by a drone.
Our....

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
.......... If UPS canned you today, where would you go? Fedex? amazon? My phone rings off the hook to go work for other companies lol.. My skill set will have me making MORE money tomorrow than I do today. How about yours? Hard pill to swallow I know..............
I told my daughter this SEVERAL times when i insisted she get a degree as the ONLY reason I made the money I did was due to the Union Contract and that if I lost that job i'd be lucky to get a job making half of what I made at UPS.
I wanted her to have a Degree and a transferable Skill Set that would carry her thru life and thankfully she was smarter than me !!