tintininis

So is there anything that I need to know before I go to arbitration? Or what to say when I’m there? Or a forum I can read about what to expect?

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
I may not know exactly what arbitration or panel is but I know that’s what I was told when I was in the office.
Your BA would be the one representing you at a local level hearing with the UPS Labor Manager. Have you spoken to your BA yet?

Last edited:

Brownwind

So is there anything that I need to know before I go to arbitration? Or what to say when I’m there? Or a forum I can read about what to expect?
You won. Except the victory They aren’t going to spend the trying to get rid of you.

I’ve defended more than a few in your situation. Accept the win and be humble. This will go away if your cool about it.

Touch base with your steward and your B/A. They got your back and probably already solved this issue

tintininis

You won. Except the victory They aren’t going to spend the trying to get rid of you.

I’ve defended more than a few in your situation. Accept the win and be humble. This will go away if your cool about it.

Touch base with your steward and your B/A. They got your back and probably already solved this issue
Oh I’m cooler than cool about it now that you mentioned this, thanks!

Integrity

Binge Poster
So this year my attendance has been on a roller coaster but, as of today my record for the past 9 months only has 2 occasions. However My sup took my case to panel the last call in I did and I don’t know what’s going to happen. I’ve gotten a few he said she said and a 1 day suspension a while back. So my question is, is there anything I need to know or do before my day of doom?
Have you spoken to your Shop Steward about this?