PART TIME EMPLOYEES PL READ

VDUBINIT

If you pass up a 22.4 promotion while waiting for a RPCD position. Said driver who takes the promotion will pass you up on the seniority list.

Example “Steve” the preloader who’s been busting his ass for four plus years and has another job/ family obligations on his/her weekend will be passed on the full time seniority list if he declines a 22.4 position.

Example “ mark” takes a twilight unload position accepts a 22.4 job six months in not knowing the ins and outs of what mark is accepting. mark passes everyone on the part time to full time seniority list. Mark is now a full time employee.

VoTe ThIS :censored2: DoWn!!

If you pass up a 22.4 promotion while waiting for a RPCD position. Said driver who takes the promotion will pass you up on the seniority list.

Example “Steve” the preloader who’s been busting his ass for four plus years and has another job/ family obligations on his/her weekend will be passed on the full time seniority list if he declines a 22.4 position.

Example “ mark” takes a twilight unload position accepts a 22.4 job six months in not knowing the ins and outs of what mark is accepting. mark passes everyone on the part time to full time seniority list. Mark is now a full time employee.

Uhhhhh, Steve passed up the full-time job, Mark took a full-time job.... happens every day....

542thruNthru

Uhhhhh, Steve passed up the full-time job, Mark took a full-time job.... happens every day....

No here. Most wait for a RPCD job here because they have to have a set schedule because of family.

I can see where this guy is coming from. People complain about classification seniority but think a 4 year FT should beat out a 10 year PT. Makes no sense to me.

542thruNthru

Could you please post the language in your supplement that supports this.

No here. Most wait for a RPCD job here because they have to have a set schedule because of family.

I can see where this guy is coming from. People complain about classification seniority but think a 4 year FT should beat out a 10 year PT. Makes no sense to me.

Yes, even where you are. If a PT passes up an RPCD job cuz they're holding out for a 22.3 job, that person stays PT and allows someone lower on the PT to FT list to pass him and go FT. This is exactly what the OP posted.

mark passes everyone on the part time to full time seniority list. Mark is now a full time employee.

542thruNthru

Yes, even where you are. If a PT passes up an RPCD job cuz they're holding out for a 22.3 job, that person stays PT and allows someone lower on the PT to FT list to pass him and go FT. This is exactly what the OP posted.

He isn't saying he passed up a RPCD job. He's say that if a 22.4 has 4 years seniority and a PT workers has 10 that the 22.4 will get the RPCD job before the 10 year PT employee.

So no it's not like that here.

He isn't saying he passed up a RPCD job. He's say that if a 22.4 has 4 years seniority and a PT workers has 10 that the 22.4 will get the RPCD job before the 10 year PT employee.

So no it's not like that here.

I would agree with that, but that's not at all how the original post reads to me.