Part timer happy to get health care.

nWo

Gives? It’s not free. They pay out of their check depending on the level of insurance and how many people in family.

It's not free at UPS either.

Point is his 17 years at UPS gets him insurance. 1 day at Amazon can give him similar insurance. We shouldn't except low pay because of an insurance benefit.

Thebrownblob

It's not free at UPS either.

Point is his 17 years at UPS gets him insurance. 1 day at Amazon can give him similar insurance. We shouldn't except low pay because of an insurance benefit.
The last couple contracts part time pay has been going up. This contract it will also increase. I’m going to bet with 17 years in he realizes he has it much better here than at Amazon or he would be gone already.

nWo

The last couple contracts part time pay has been going up. This contract it will also increase. I’m going to bet with 17 years in he realizes he has it much better here than at Amazon or he would be gone already.

I will continue to fight for better pay and benefits for my union brothers and sisters. You can rage about it all you want.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Amazon gives full health coverage on day 1.
We shouldn't except low pay because of an insurance benefit.
You continually put out these mistruths.

I'm going to inform you of the cost of Amazon health insurance, and maybe you will stop.

For similar family health dental and vision coverage to UPS, a part time Amazon employee would pay over $1000 a month.

Screenshot_20221121_120843.jpg

Thebrownblob

I will continue to fight for better pay and benefits for my union brothers and sisters. You can rage about it all you want.
Lol what am I raging about? You’re not fighting for anything you’re complaining and causing division. You’re lifting up a company as an example of good that we’re trying to organize. My wife’s cousin works at an Amazon facility, makes $19.50an hour, pays $160 per pay period For family insurance. No pension, no real vacations, extreme production standards with no representation.

This is what you want us to do?

Thebrownblob

I'm literally arguing for better pay and benefits for union members. How does that make me a company plant?
You’re propping up one of the worst employers in the nation as something we should attain? As well as giving outright untruths about their benefits, Do better you’re helping no one.