Part timer happy to get health care.

nWo

And there it is.

Is there a reason you are so determined to use this contract to try to divide the membership along political lines and disparage people who disagree with you?

Certainly isn't helping your case buddy.

Trump literally campaigned on destroying labor unions. Stop watching Fox news for 5 minutes and you would understand that.

Thebrownblob

Explain to me why our union brothers and sisters don't deserve better pay and benefits.

Explain to me who says they don’t deserve better pay? That’s why we negotiate a contract. Also, explain to me how their benefits could be better than free. And the same as full-time.

Thebrownblob

I will continue to argue for better pay and benefits for everybody. You can attack me all you want.
Not attacking you I’m asking you to tell me how they can be better than free and equal to full-time. You can stop virtue signaling about pay because everybody is in agreement.

nWo

There's 3 of you having a meltdown in this thread. Not one of you can articulate why we shouldn't fight for better pay and benefits.

Thebrownblob

There's 3 of you having a meltdown in this thread. Not one of you can articulate why we shouldn't fight for better pay and benefits.
You keep repeating the same silly statement. Answer the question genius how can you get better than free and equal to full-time? Pay should not be a problem. The company is already paying many places as much as $21-$23 an hour.

Last edited:

nWo

Not attacking you I’m asking you to tell me how they can be better than free and equal to full-time. You can stop virtue signaling about pay because everybody is in agreement.

9 months to get insurance? I got it after 30 days. Why should new hires to wait 9 months? Because they are lesser than you?

Thebrownblob

9 months to get insurance? I got it after 30 days. Why should new hires to wait 9 months? Because they are lesser than you?
Hey, you got a good one there thank you for finally answering.so $21 an hour and insurance after 30 days is fair?

Thebrownblob

I must say it’s impressive. You hijacked this thread over one issue. The nine month waiting period for insurance. I don’t even remember hearing that in the top 10 contract proposals.from part-timers. But I agree with you it should be less.

Pay is an easy one The company is willing because they know it’s necessary.. $21 to $23 an hour is already being paid in most metropolitan areas.

nWo

I must say it’s impressive. You hijacked this thread over one issue. The nine month waiting period for insurance. I don’t even remember hearing that in the top 10 contract proposals.from part-timers. But I agree with you it should be less.

Pay is an easy one The company is willing because they know it’s necessary.. $21 to $23 an hour is already being paid in most metropolitan areas.

I'm sorry that you are offended

TeltBender

The last PT starting wage raises was just to keep up with the Federal Contractors minimum wage. The company still had to use the MRA just to get people to apply and maybe stay for a couple weeks. The raises also didn't help members that had been here for a few years or longer as now they are making the same wages as new members.
MRA in 177 rn is 9 dollars more than what our local negotiated. Sad.