Part timer happy to get health care.

Pullman Brown

The company has to realize you're dealing with a different generation.
Unfortunately most of the newbies not realize how much we have.

I'm at the till end of my career, if I do not have a tension in recovery healthcare

I will have to work her a lot longer than I wanted to
A31271C7-66DD-4928-8223-3F254BC3335B.gif

Yolo

Honestly you are lucky to have a job. You should be thankful of people like me. You are beneath me. And you should acknowledge that daily. You will never amount to anything

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What is the value of the healthcare per year? I'm guessing at least 600 a month so 7200 a year? As a pt I work 1100 hours a year that's 6.54 an hour in benefits. Not voting down a contract with this in it. 22.4 issues forced 6 th punch I'd like to see that settled in the unions favor but not a game changer for me. 22.4 solving the who works Saturday forced 6 th punch? Don't know I'm PT working 40 hours plus an extra day not so much hence the PT.

600 a month lol double that

....and the sad part is the younger generation thinks that means they'll get free stuff.
Nothing is for free.
I had some work done on my house last year.
There is offering 0% financing for 2 years.
That sounded pretty good until I asked him what the price was if I just pay for it myself without the financing.

It was a big price difference

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nothing is for free.
I had some work done on my house last year.
There is offering 0% financing for 2 years.
That sounded pretty good until I asked him what the price was if I just pay for it myself without the financing.

It was a big price difference
Depends on what it is I guess. I got 0% on furniture till 2027. My wife talked me into it. But the price was the same, either way so I used their money.

Depends on what it is I guess. I got 0% on furniture till 2027. My wife talked me into it. But the price was the same, either way so I used their money.
If there's no price difference absolutely use their money.

But many items such as cars there is a big difference between you writing acheck or taking the zero financing