Paul Ryan

Just_another_day_at_work

You're right, Obama promised to cut the deficit in half his first term....but he went even further and said if he didn't do it, he would be a one-term president. I'm waiting to see if he's a man of his word. (I know he's not....he's just your standard liar)
In that case yes, if you take it literally. "It's not about my reelection it's about..." "Out of many one". And (hopefully) he should be our last one :future:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Too bad the CBO diagrees with you.

Peace

TOS
You do realize that the CBO only rates what it is given. If you give them 2 + 2=....they will give you back the figure 4.
If you leave off the other numbers to be added, the answer 4 wouldn't be the whole picture, woud it?

CBO....garbage in, garbage out!!

bbsam

Staff member
I seem to remember everyone being "wowed" by Sara Palin too. I bet Paul isn't such a pretty pig though, even with lipstick.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I seem to remember everyone being "wowed" by Sara Palin too. I bet Paul isn't such a pretty pig though, even with lipstick.

Ryan is even more extreme than Palin, but just not as dumb. He's a smart politician, unlike Caribou Barbie, but his far,far Right views are going to turn a lot of voters off. Romney was already headed in reverse, and now he's floored the accelerator. Good luck in 2016.

Buddybrown

Democrats will no doubt try to make Paul Ryan into a younger version of the devil they’ve tried to paint Mitt Romney as. But they should worry about fighting a campaign on fundamental issues in a weak economy. That’s precisely how Jimmy Carter, the last Democratic president to run for reelection during hard times, wound up losing so badly that it not only cost Democrats control of the U.S. Senate but damaging the liberal brand for years afterwards. if Republicans were looking for a superior candidate, they’ve found it in Ryan. Smart Democrats Should Be Worried - By John Fund - The Corner - National Review Online His maiden speech as the GOP vice-presidential candidate was perfectly pitched: We won’t duck the tough issues . . . we will lead! We won’t blame others…we will take responsibility! We won’t replace our founding principles . . . we will reapply them! Certainly could use a leader these days…
Youre right! Great Choice, with RYAN and his 9% approval rating in the congress, he should be able to garner many votes! NOT!
How about this smart democrat… If Ryan is an extremist and his proposals are so unpopular, how has he won election seven times in a Democratic district?
We're pretty happy about it too. Romney couldn't have picked an easier target, and it shows just how weak a candidate Mitt is by bending-over and catering to the Tea Party crazies. The Obama people must be having a celebration right now. The GOP is just dumb, and so is Romney.
The title of an article where I’m getting some information to post is called, Smart Democrats should be worried. The above statement confirms that the title is both Oxy and Moronic.
The only Pigs with lipstick smeared on their lying lips are the dems using hateful and baseless claims full of misinformation. Their liar and chief expects them to continue to conquer and divide the nation because this is the only tactic that they have. Certainly can’t run on your record of total destruction.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Union members who vote Republican are voting against their own interests. We let the Republicans destroy economy and then listened to them say how Obama wrecked the economy. OK, that's fine, that's what Republicans do. What's most bothersome is that working people buy this horse****, and vote for them. Why don't you just go find the richest man you can find, and tell him that you'll shine his shoes and cut his grass..