Paul Ryan

moreluck

golden ticket member
A blog?? What happened to AP, Reuters, Abc, Fox, Cnn..........................afraid of news sites?
I may start posting from Perez Hilton's blog......same thing!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
A blog?? What happened to AP, Reuters, Abc, Fox, Cnn..........................afraid of news sites?
I may start posting from Perez Hilton's blog......same thing!

Hey you've posted plenty from FoxNews....And CBO numbers aren't good enough for you. Like the guy above stated, this election is clear-cut. Romney/Ryan is a vote for the rich, big business, elimination of Medicare in favor of private plans, Social Security (which is how Ryan made it through college), etc. If you are voting for the interests of the wealthiest Americans at the expense of the middle and lower classes, then your choice is crystal clear: Vote Romney/Ryan.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I love how RYAN today spoke about OBAMA. He said that there is no argument that OBAMA inherited a "difficult economy".... wait....((RECORD SCRATCHING)))

A "difficult economy"????

Is that how you define a depression? A total collapse of the USA? A total collapse of our banking, housing and employment sectors?

A "difficult economy" ????

Amazing how they diminish the RECESSION that BUSH and the GOP created. Then, he goes on to say that what OBAMA did made it worse! REALLY?? lets see:
01c-bush-vs-obama-job-growth.jpg

Umm, made it worse? What about the stock market? lets see:
capitalismvscommunism.png
prezperformance.jpg

q1_2011_djia_wjc_gwb_bho.png

What about drilling for oil???? lets see:
drilling-vs-gas-price.png

Amazing how RYAN can say its WORSE under OBAMA than BUSH. I can only imagine that BUDDY BROWN believes this crap too.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I was wondering what things the left would use to demonize Ryan.

Why wonder??

Why not just use his OWN WORDS and actions?

Ryan wont be able to run from his positions, and those positions have cost the GOP in approval ratings, not sitting at 9% in congress. If AMERICA liked PAUL RYAN and the GOP, the ratings would be above 50%...instead, they are record setting ratings for the POOREST numbers ever set by a GOP controlled house.

Ryan represents a repeat of the failed BUSH policies, and America knows not to do that again.

Peace

TOS

Dracula

Yeah, I see you post links from The Investor's Business Daily, The Weekly Standard, Newmax, FoxNews, Weasel Zippers, Ben Stein, The Washington Free Beacon, The Washington Examiner, The White House Dossier, John Hawkins, Town Hall, Derek Hunter, Michael Barone....these are just a small sample of the links you post....naw, not a blog or conservative web site among the bunch, huh?

Try again...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, I see you post links from The Investor's Business Daily, The Weekly Standard, Newmax, FoxNews, Weasel Zippers, Ben Stein, The Washington Free Beacon, The Washington Examiner, The White House Dossier, John Hawkins, Town Hall, Derek Hunter, Michael Barone....these are just a small sample of the links you post....naw, not a blog or conservative web site among the bunch, huh?

Try again...
Fox News is not a blog. There are opinion pieces just like a newspaper has an editorial page.
You're just mad because fox rules the new's networks. People want both sides of a story.

Dracula

Fox News is not a blog. There are opinion pieces just like a newspaper has an editorial page.
You're just mad because fox rules the new's networks. People want both sides of a story.

No, I'm not mad. In fact, I'm laughing...Yeah, Fox News, Fair and Balanced...that lie was destroyed long ago...