Paul Ryan

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sure, after Ryan helped give Wall Street all of the money back that they stole from the system. Yeah, that's one hard line stance.

Ryan is a sacrificial lamb. The GOP knows they can't win in 2012, so they're tossing this turd into the fight and saving Christie and/or Jeb Bush for 2016, when Hilllary will send them back to Bible Camp. Mr. Magic Underwear is doomed, my friends, and his unwillingness to release those tax returns has sealed his fate like a Mormon Temple marriage. Better get Trump on the case.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ryan is a sacrificial lamb. The GOP knows they can't win in 2012, so they're tossing this turd into the fight and saving Christie and/or Jeb Bush for 2016, when Hilllary will send them back to Bible Camp. Mr. Magic Underwear is doomed, my friends, and his unwillingness to release those tax returns has sealed his fate like a Mormon Temple marriage. Better get Trump on the case.

Frankly, I am surprised that RYAN would take this offer, considering the fact that NO VP candidate in a losing campaign has ever gone on to win the white house. ROMNEY is going down, and all you need to see is the daily tracker which currently has ROMNEY heading STRAIGHT DOWN...
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

In a weeks time, we will see what effect RYAN has on the GOP ticket. My guess is that OBAMA gets to a double digit lead just before the GOP convention, then ROMNEY bounces back to about -8 points and after the DNC convention OBAMA pushes it back to double digits till then end.

If you thought ROMNEY was weak before this pick, just wait until RYANS garbage pulls him all the way down.

I for one, LOVE IT!

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"I grew up reading Ayn Rand and it taught me quite a bit about who I am and what my value systems are, and what my beliefs are. It’s inspired me so much that it’s required reading in my office for all my interns and my staff . . . It’s so important that we go back to our roots to look at Ayn Rand’s vision, her writings, to see what our girding, under-grounding principles are."

Mitt Romney's vice residential pick and Ayn Rand devotee, Paul Ryan

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
You do realize that the CBO only rates what it is given. If you give them 2 + 2=....they will give you back the figure 4.
If you leave off the other numbers to be added, the answer 4 wouldn't be the whole picture, woud it?

CBO....garbage in, garbage out!!

Oh, ok, that would explain those Bush years.

Dracula

Democrats will no doubt try to make Paul Ryan into a younger version of the devil they’ve tried to paint Mitt Romney as. Their liar and chief expects them to continue to conquer and divide the nation because this is the only tactic that they have. Certainly can’t run on your record of total destruction.

It's amazing the facts you leave out. Certainly the Democrats haven't helped that much, but it's the Republican's addiction to tax cuts, deregulating anything standing and opening the coffers to anything corporate or with Wall Street written on it...Funny how you leave out that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Romney/Ryan team was speaking in Mooresville, N.C. today........We had friends on Lake Norman in Mooresvile. It's a real big place for the NASCAR home offices of the different racing teams.

Dracula

The Romney/Ryan team was speaking in Mooresville, N.C. today........We had friends on Lake Norman in Mooresvile. It's a real big place for the NASCAR home offices of the different racing teams.

It's way too early to listen to lies.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Notice to all the left hype and immediate attacks.
Paul is the VP candidate, not the Presidential candidate.
Paul represents what this current administration has not demonstrated.
You CAN NOT keep spending and spending on borrowed money from China.
Mr. Romney might not concur with all his ideas.
More to come I believe from Mr. Romney....

We've borrowed over twice the amount of our debt from Social Security (Thanks, Ronnie) as we have from the Chinese. China owns about 8%. All the debt together owed to foreigners is less than half of we owe to ourselves. It sure sounds scarier to say the Chinese own us, though.

You get double points for fear mongering. Don't let facts shape your beliefs, fear is a better motivator.

Dracula

We've borrowed over twice the amount of our debt from Social Security (Thanks, Ronnie) as we have from the Chinese. China owns about 8%. All the debt together owed to foreigners is less than half of we owe to ourselves. It sure sounds scarier to say the Chinese own us, though.

You get double points for fear mongering. Don't let facts shape your beliefs, fear is a better motivator.

Precisely. Republicans have been getting elected for over 30 years now using little more than fear. Hell, it's how Dubya kept his head above water for eight years.