PCM last night in so cal

Work right slow and safe

Last night the PCM was watch out for poison oak around your house.
We all live in the city if we are lucky we might find a tree (lol)
It just go to show that UPS thinks that all city and states are the same and should be ran that way too we should all just give up now jk.:sad-very:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We had one last week about protecting ourselves from the sun. But, when we want to order one of the new "safari" hats to protect our faces from the sun, they aren't available due to budgetary concerns.

foundinload

several years ago we got a pcm about looking out for school kids on halloween. didn't spot a single one during the preload shift....

M

Mike23

We had one last week about protecting ourselves from the sun. But, when we want to order one of the new "safari" hats to protect our faces from the sun, they aren't available due to budgetary concerns.

Plus, unlike the socks, you can't order them and pay for them yourself. God forbid our ankles get sunburned though!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Today at the front door they had the safety people handing out fliers about fireworks safety

ups1990

Can we get a moratorium on safety comm messages we get during the day. This is the most annoying thing while trying to make a delivery. Your trying to get the customer to sign, then you get a message about, make your sure your gas grill is operating correctly.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Do not drink and handle fireworks was ours.
I said thanks for the en"lightening" advice.
We also had the poison ivy one, I displayed my body so everyone could see what it looks like (what poison ivy looks like, not my body):happy2: And I never saw the stuff either, I think someone was burning it. Darn had they given that PCM a week earlier, I could have been saved, Not.

P

pickup

good info to have.

indeed it is, it is also good to know the best temperature and methods to cook your meat so you don't get e-coli. Just as it is very useful to know that I should check the batteries in my smoke alarms every month. But I don't think it is the function of a pcm to convey this information.

over9five

Staff member
When you gas up on the way home, remember to pull the gas pump nozzle out of your car and return it to its cradle.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
July is immunization month so they put up gross pictures of kids in third world countries with polio and others which made me want to :sick:

tieguy

Banned
Can we get a moratorium on safety comm messages we get during the day. This is the most annoying thing while trying to make a delivery. Your trying to get the customer to sign, then you get a message about, make your sure your gas grill is operating correctly.

you should have driven home immediately and verified that it was working correctly.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Do not drink and handle fireworks was ours.
I said thanks for the en"lightening" advice.
We also had the poison ivy one, I displayed my body so everyone could see what it looks like (what poison ivy looks like, not my body):happy2: And I never saw the stuff either, I think someone was burning it. Darn had they given that PCM a week earlier, I could have been saved, Not.

anyone ask for a second look or a chance to touch your "poison ivy":happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
indeed it is, it is also good to know the best temperature and methods to cook your meat so you don't get e-coli. Just as it is very useful to know that I should check the batteries in my smoke alarms every month. But I don't think it is the function of a pcm to convey this information.

next year we'll send the safety committee to your house and do an audit evey month. :happy-very: