Peak 2019 Daily Finish Times

KoennenTiger

I asked before I went home tonight I'm at 47.5. Monday was a good day. Today 11.9 hours, 210 total stops, 409 pieces, 385 pu, 65 miles.

They're going to have to force Saturday on us though lol

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
upload_2019-12-5_22-42-33.jpeg
Wtf is this.

The Driver

I drive.
Route next to me had 430 pieces in a rental. No shelves. Seasonal driver. Commercial mixed from top to bottom of his EDD. He did 68 stops in 10 hours. Never seen anything like it, our dispatcher needs fired.

Rack em

Made the Podium
That's crazy 700 pieces. I might hit 700 pieces in a week today was 109 136 pieces 76 miles. Only bad part is I had about 25 stops of my route rest was another loops work

We had a route go out with something like 820 packages earlier this week. Preloader did his best to make the truck manageable and the rest got left out so the driver had to come back and reload. I think he said they sent 5 or 6 drivers to help him finish lol.

mrbrownstone

Thursday and Friday were a little over 12 hour days for me. Punched out at 8:50. Both days 270 stops 450 pieces roughly and about 35 miles.

Runne

We had a route go out with something like 820 packages earlier this week. Preloader did his best to make the truck manageable and the rest got left out so the driver had to come back and reload. I think he said they sent 5 or 6 drivers to help him finish lol.
A route was given 1035 packages today. They filled 3 500’s to the brim and sent 3 drivers out. Everyone had the same edd but packages were mixed. All 3 trucks were delivering to the same house at one point. What a mess

mrbrownstone

A route was given 1035 packages today. They filled 3 500’s to the brim and sent 3 drivers out. Everyone had the same edd but packages were mixed. All 3 trucks were delivering to the same house at one point. What a mess

This is really a company full of clowns. Simple math says 1035 divided by 3 is 345 pieces per truck. That’s a stuffed 800 let a alone a 500. For a bunch of number junky pencil pushers that is insane.

Thank God I am top rate. The more they pile on, the slower I move. I’m actually amazed that they haven’t figured out that when a driver has space, can move in the back of the truck, and get organized his “sporh” actually increases. Mine does until they pull this crap. Then I stay out and burn.

Runne

This is really a company full of clowns. Simple math says 1035 divided by 3 is 345 pieces per truck. That’s a stuffed 800 let a alone a 500. For a bunch of number junky pencil pushers that is insane.

Thank God I am top rate. The more they pile on, the slower I move. I’m actually amazed that they haven’t figured out that when a driver has space, can move in the back of the truck, and get organized his “sporh” actually increases. Mine does until they pull this crap. Then I stay out and burn.
They gave me an 800 to do this today. Lets just say no, it’s not done. LOL

Attachments

• E1DE08F3-7456-4CF3-B63E-7432CA919415.jpeg
    E1DE08F3-7456-4CF3-B63E-7432CA919415.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 161