Peak Information

542thruNthru

What. Is. Your. Job??

27c02174-dc14-4d17-9792-781ec5066025_text.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
As someone who has not worked at UPS during peak before, seeing as that moment is rapping upon our door what am I to expect? In terms of hours, pay, flow, volume what have you. I did some searching on the forums and have not found what I am looking for, before you smartasses pull that on me.
UPS is hiring a massive amount of 22.4 temps so peak is saved! Thanks Hoffa!

542thruNthru

I like to be mysterious

I recently was offered or at least asked if I was interested in being a supervisor. I have been working for ups for maybe 2 months, and being in my early 20's I find the prospect of supervisor pretty cool. But from reading on this forum and from other supervisors at work it has me wondering if I should even go for it. I am in school right now and UPS is not my intended career, I am getting my pilots license and a degree and if I do work for them I would maybe like to fly. But driver seems like something I would be interested in doing for the time being. But is becoming a Sup really like Hotel California? "You can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave"? Is the money worth it? Would it be advantageous being young so I can always leave it to do it for the credit on a resume? Thoughts?

Well judging from this you're preload or a PT sup. Either way enjoy peak.